Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question

Discussion on question within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question

Hi guys I made this account ages ago when I played co and before i went to Uni and started learning programming, but now that I'm at Uni I thought I would give myself a project to do to become more proactive with learning, and its been a big motivator to want to learn how to do different things, so my question is this:

Does anyone have a link to where I can learn everything I need to know about programming, learning C# among other things atm, but the main is C#.

I read different things on here and words that I haven't come accross so is there a site where I can learn what the different lingo is.

I have many different thoughts for a Bot but one thing I want to know is can I get rid of the GUI for co so that it runs between an application and the co servers allowing me to free up resources on my computer. I want to see how big I can make this Bot, such as can I run 50 bots at once doing all different things, and have them go from 1- 140 2nd rb, with 1337 gears without playing a single minute? May run it on a private server of my own so that I don't annoy other players.

But yea what are some good links and can i rid my computer resources of coping with 50 co user interfaces
Old 09/09/2011, 10:55   #2

Youtube as well.
Might go buy an e-book?

And Google would help you a lot as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2011, 10:38   #3

thanks