Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Taiwan conquer

Discussion on Taiwan conquer within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Taiwan conquer

who have Taiwan conquer version 1007 speed hacks
pls share for me ...thx all
Old 07/23/2011, 00:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello evre think ... can told me any progrem to auto trade on bot jail buc my account bot jail for ever and all my gears in my account for bot jail 4 iteams +12 +11 . 3 iteams +8 all +7 need maka any think to out my gears from bot jail help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Taiwan Conquer online 1.5 exchange
09/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, Dear CO2 friend My name JohnCater , I am from Taiwan. Our server version is 1.5 Taiwan,Because the relationship between agents. I would like to here and to sharing,We have to accelerate and jump off the wall of the plug-in (tools),Stability, very high! I want to be friends with you!For the CO2 to do with the exchange of!
Taiwan Ps acc
04/11/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
i sent infor of ur guys to GM, but nothing geard from them yet. I will let u guys know, when the GM given acc.
I BET NO ONE CAN CRACK SV ON TAIWAN CONQUER
10/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I have tried the codes, hex editing and even try using cotoco but nothing works,Evry body said in taiwan that no one can crack SV(whenever i tried using the codes the game would freeze and the SV would termintae).If anyone can crack SV on the TAIWAN CONQUER than if you play it i will give you a 2socket super boots +9 with superdragon gem(Not lying):)
Taiwan Conquer
08/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone have any hacks for taiwan version conquer?Has anyone seen a hack that you can use hercales while using a club and a sword?If anyone plays taiwan version conquer plz write there names down
Who can give me Taiwanˇ¦s conquer Hacks, Tools or b
04/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Who can give me Taiwanˇ¦s conquer Hacks, Tools or bots?