Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Role List

Discussion on Role List within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Role List

Is there any method with Cheat engine or OllyDBG to find the data from Role list (itens on the ground and monsters)?

im just looking for the location of Role list data on conquer memory...

ps: about doing it by proxy, how do i decrypt the read packet?

thx anyway.
Old 06/01/2011, 18:43   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You could easily do it via proxy by simply blocking the correct packets based on your settings.

You could try looking at both my sticky on how proxies/packets work as well as my working C# proxy source I posted (messy but works) and would take like 5 min max to set it all up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2011, 23:07   #3

I have zero experience with proxy, just something about sockets ( dont even know if theres something with) , and i alredy have a func to read and get the data from role list on c++, but i have no idea on how to find where it is.

but anyway i was google'ing some about proxy, so ill try ur sticky when i get home.

thx anyway, i owe u a thx.

Tested and aproved hehe

works fine, but im still logging naked sisnce im not using on a tq server...
ill work on it next week, since im busy till sunday,

but nice work, i woluld never use the proxy way without that
Old 06/06/2011, 03:22   #4

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 06/09/2011, 10:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerocom View Post
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
High quality post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to bug CC4 quest for 2nd role?
06/20/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
I heard that there is a way to bug CC4 quest over and over again to gain exp and lvl up fast, it works the same like GK quest bug or we have to use something like 9Disciple?
Need Help For 2nd Role BUG!!
03/27/2010 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hello all.. my little hermit 4 got a Epic bug here i think... At The Quest : black dragons clan I cant finish it.. i mean is no way i can fix it i think... since i dont lose the Quest item.. and quest start on new each time i finish it.. and i wont lose item.. and i keep get more quest ITEM! for each time.. and it wont stop.. why ? LOOK! :( : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and im not 2nd role.. :( : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting,...
Is there a second role for 9D vietserver?
01/16/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
I just star playing but i want to ask ahead to know is there a second role for 9D VN? since there a quest hack for lv 120 so i guess they do right?
Do this and role in dough!
04/18/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
heh well this is a new one i decided to post up, i hope you guys like it! ok well get some crappy item such as a ref or uni or normal(normal is less convinceing) and have a friend or another char of urs say im buying so and so item for a sum of money(alot more then its worth) and have a char or a friend say selling the same item for a sum of money(not more then ur friends buying for but more then its worth) and well the noob will buy the item trying to make some money and when ur friend or u...
Role DiceKing
10/15/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey i got a role and dicking bot but how does it work can some one explane to me i got it from http://downloads.elitepvpers.com/ maybe some one knows how it work explane it here in the forum Thank you for your support