Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make simple bot hunting, looting?!!

Discussion on how to make simple bot hunting, looting?!! within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make simple bot hunting, looting?!!

hey guys
maybe some one can tell me how i can make my own bot script like script vessel bot if someone remember it , i just want to make it hunt,loot and jump in path cordes
anyone have any info how to do it by auto it or something ,
something else please , maybe someone know bot work like sv( script vessel) for sale ,i can buy it if anyone know please tell me any info ,
thx alot for reading
Old 04/04/2011, 17:19   #2

you cant just tell "how to do it".... check the forums here search for "imagesearch autoit bot" or "pixelsearch" i prefer the first one tho

its pretty simple tho, do you anything about autoit? if not learn the basics its really easy
Old 04/05/2011, 03:01   #3

Firstly you need to pick out what kinda of bot you want to make. There are several types, Proxy , Memory , Pixel. These are the most common forms of bots out there. After you choose which type suits you needs better you need to pick which language your most advanced in to code it. After all you just need the basic knowledge of the game and its functions to create a accurate but still simple enough bot. As you stated about a AutoIT type bot , there are several source codes for some decent AutoIT bots as well at AutoHotkey and i think MacroExpress that still lurk in the depths of the forums. There are few people here that use AutoIT anymore as there are several open source proxies in c# and a Visual Basic memory based bot library.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2020, 03:40   #4

Hey can you help me? I learned some Visual Basic .
I want to make Auto hunt and Auto Loot in conquer Online

- James
Closed Thread