Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OllyDbg Server.dat bypass

Discussion on OllyDbg Server.dat bypass within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OllyDbg Server.dat bypass

So here's the thing. I'm tring to remove the check thing on the Server.dat but the old way that i used it for older patches seems that doesn't work anymore (nop-ing 2/3 of the inet_adress)...Could someone pls tell me why this no longer works or what should i do to acomplish it.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:05   #2

I double posted intentionally just because i wanted. You claim that e*pvp it's better than 4botters but there, if someone ask something, you get a reply and help for your answer. i posted two thread where i was requesting help and i didn't got any from the all of your "great" coders and programmers and w/e you people claim to be here. noones really bothering to reply and help you if you're not theire friend. i can be infracted, even banned i don't care anymore. like you say, here is suposed to be better than on 4botters but the truth is, you're far less better than there. even if we (4botters members) don't know much about c# or custom sources, we try and help each other just because we're members out there. korvacs, it's far far the worst mod i've ever seen. he's just bossing arround and claims that he's a pro and we're noobs. i have a mod job either, and i know how it is, but when someone comes with a problem, i do my best to help him especially when it's something that was not discussed (i know how to use the search button). i just asked for a **** thing that i wasn't able to find on your "great" forum and i got nothing, just views.
Pretending to be a great forum, but you're not. i'll just leave and i know noone will care, and i'm okay with that, you just don't give a **** about me but think about yourselves, the one who remain here.
i request to not delete my post because you don't have any valid reasons to, just to merge and infract me for double posting, which i don't care.
there are only two people who deserves theire place here and deserves alot more. they are chris (pro4never) and hybrid. maybe there are some other dudes that are kind and nice but i didn't interfered with them.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:23   #3

So you'll go on a rant because nobody yet replied to a thread you posted 5 hours ago? Back to reality kiddo, people have stuff to do other than pressing F5 all day long waiting for a reply to show up..

No function in the API that I know of goes by the name inet_adress (I know you meant inet_addr though, but my statement addresses your ill-formed question) and noping 2/3 of the function calls doesn't exactly "Bypass Server.dat", if anything it makes you sound like an idiot trying to hide the real question.

Quit the drama, reform that question and then (speaking for myself) I might consider trying to answer your question.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullable View Post
So you'll go on a rant because nobody yet replied to a thread you posted 5 hours ago? Back to reality kiddo, people have stuff to do other than pressing F5 all day long waiting for a reply to show up..

No function in the API that I know of goes by the name inet_adress (I know you meant inet_addr though, but my statement addresses your ill-formed question) and noping 2/3 of the function calls doesn't exactly "Bypass Server.dat", if anything it makes you sound like an idiot trying to hide the real question.

Quit the drama, reform that question and then (speaking for myself) I might consider trying to answer your question.
I knew someone will reply just after he will read what I stated, therefore, here's my reformulated question. What I need to NOP/edit in the Conquer.exe via OllyDbg to prevent it to check for the Server.dat checksum? It's that okay or I need to redo it again.
Everyone here's using this term "Server.dat Bypass" for this issue. I wanted to do this for a v5089 Conquer.exe and I failed. Searching for "inet_addr" in the Intermodular Calls window, and NOP-ing two of the three "inet_addr" out there, was working when I done this for a v5065 Conquer.exe (still working). I tried to do the same thing for the newer one, v5089 (the patch wasn't so high so I thought nothing changed) but as you can see I'm requesting a bit of help, because I can't do it.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:41   #5

Wow.. That was pathetic on hundreds of levels.
Sorry but I have this issue with hypocrites.
Ciao.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:45   #6

You wouldn't even replied here if I wasn't said that. I said what I said because I felt like, not because I was expecting someone to help me after.
You just proved me that I'm right.
Old 03/01/2011, 20:50   #7

I'm wondering if you think right from your ***, because so far you have proved nothing but the fact that you're a leechfuck.
FYI I never saw your thread till I logged in AFTER you already went on your desperate rant.

Since this is going nowhere I'm passing, no point in arguing with someone who has no arguments.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2011, 20:53   #8

You can say w/e you want about me, but the leeching it's totally wrong. Maybe I'm idiot, drama, *****, ******, ignorant w/e you want but leecher trully not belongs among my "attributes".
Old 03/01/2011, 20:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpGeorge View Post
You can say w/e you want about me, but the leeching it's totally wrong. Maybe I'm idiot, drama, *****, ******, ignorant w/e you want but leecher trully not belongs among my "attributes".
Which attributes? Strength? Vitality? Agility ? Spirit?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2011, 21:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmuneOne View Post
Fail trolling...
Old 03/01/2011, 21:12   #11

Quote:
Fail trolling...
Fail trolling my troll.
Old 03/02/2011, 03:54   #12

You need to correct your attitude if you are here to ask. A couple dozens of programmers on this forum are real life programmers who have accumulated knowledge far beyond your imagination. All it takes is some politeness to perform a free query of their brains, lol.

I am pretty sure you wont go into a class room and tell your prof, "you're just a monkey wrench who is paid to teach me your knowledge k? Therefore i expect you to!"
Old 03/02/2011, 10:53   #13

Quote:
So here's the thing. I'm tring to remove the check thing on the Server.dat but the old way that i used it for older patches seems that doesn't work anymore (nop-ing 2/3 of the inet_adress)...Could someone pls tell me why this no longer works or what should i do to acomplish it.
Just use Null's loader

Quote:
i LoooooooooooooooooooooLed to much =]]
Old 03/02/2011, 11:35   #14

Quote:
He can't put them him self, his not reborned yet.