Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what replaced co partner?

Discussion on what replaced co partner? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what replaced co partner?

ya so basically last time i played coto bot and co partner were used together to lvl your character and keeping it safe from pks.... i c cotobo is still there but co partner is nowhere to be found can any1 tell me what program is currently being used to lvl thanks.
Old 11/05/2007, 01:43   #2

ScriptVessel

CoPatner now is Script Vessel
Old 11/05/2007, 15:05   #3

uhm

could i get a link to the original sv or wahtever version is being used atm, i downloaded the 1 that i believe said it would work for 5000 but i cant get it to run so im still confused