Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help FB -2- SS

Discussion on Help FB -2- SS within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help & advise?

Can anyone help if they know how 2 change the effect of Fast Blade to Scent Sword if its possible please? I would like to be able to swap them. Thanks
Old 12/19/2007, 11:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
*Bumped* 112 Views and no response so I thought him and me arn't the only ones wondering. I looked at he Fast Blades .dds files and they are a bit different to the scent swords one so I'm not sure but sure need someone to check that knows what they are doing.
Old 12/19/2007, 14:48   #3

elite*gold: 20
Scentsword takes up atleast 2 folders,I would'nt waste my time on this,you could try putting all the dds files of scentsword to the fb folder,if you need help on finding the folders,go here scroll down to find the effect file revealed.Also this should be like a request in the weapon armor interface section,to the above poster,you could have just searched or use the linklist instead bumping this.