Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me about this.. all bout v3nom

Discussion on Help me about this.. all bout v3nom within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me about this.. all bout v3nom

i was able to donwload v3nom and its requirments.. as i tested it the commands work.. but my problem is:
1. How can i activate and use autohunt?
2. how can i activate the alone feature?
3. how can i activate the cyclone feaure?
4. how can i activate the superjump feature?
5. Is alone feature works on the server your in? or its just that, it removes the people near you in the conquer interface and they cant see you what youre doing.. or it is just like a private server or something that is has its own server?
Old 10/21/2007, 21:25   #2

1. type #autohunt
2. type #alone
3. type #cyclone but its buggy so it need "activating" i know 3 ways a) start getting lucky time b) get xp skill c) create a team
4. its already on (i think)
5. it just helps if you have lag in place like tg so you go there set up your char, start attacking and type #alone and there wont be anymore lag. its no private server everyone sees you, you just dont see them
Old 10/22/2007, 09:08   #3

V3n0m is a really great proxy.
Just don't get too cocky with it. Or you get botjail.