Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loging On :S

Discussion on Loging On :S within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loging On :S

Hiya guys im haveing a problem loging onto CO with one of my players. I havent used this player for about 2 months and when to log on and pass was wrong so i got the pass sent to my email jsut happend to be one that i have never set and now i have changed the pass it keeps saying when i try log on with this player that thre is an Unkon Error anyone else getijng this message if so can anyone help me out i was gona give this player to my Girlfriend +k if u cant PM me

PS sorry the attached pic is the messege i keep geting..
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Error.bmp (81.9 KB, 13 views)
Old 10/21/2007, 02:29   #2

Just server issues which TQ is supposedly fixing.

Old 10/21/2007, 02:32   #3

thanks man sorry im hopeless at finding things jsut as long as i havent been hacked and ****
Old 10/21/2007, 04:14   #4

hmm, yeah the error thing, its just tq's ****** up way of saying wrong password, so ya, also when u get ur pass sent to ur email it automatically resets ur password to a weird code, so put that in and it should work, hope i helped :P, o ya, if u think u might hav been hacked change ur pass as soon as u get it from TQ
Old 10/21/2007, 12:46   #5

and if anything doesn't work... you could e-mail TQ about your problem... they might help out.. the problem is they might not... =(....u