Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nadobot

Discussion on Nadobot within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nadobot

im requestin a link to a fully workin nado bot, tornado is just so hard to lvl.....
Old 10/16/2007, 03:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ncnotorious View Post
im requestin a link to a fully workin nado bot, tornado is just so hard to lvl.....
well heres a little advice since your thread name is nado bot people are gonna assume your talking about Queen-Of-Evil's nado bot which is a part of her v3nom proxy. What you are looking for is SV just download it read one of the 103482942308572389525 "how to crack SV" files on EPVP and you can bot your nado that way hope this helped you