Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

files in tq's ftp etc....

Discussion on files in tq's ftp etc.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
files in tq's ftp etc....

i found some files if worth anything to anyone, right now im not able to id anything, but might be useful to someone...they were CAB files i renamed them to rar
Attached Files
File Type: rar TqUpdate_Release.rar (156.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: rar TqUpdate.rar (154.4 KB, 23 views)
Old 10/16/2007, 03:16   #2

the latest patch that no one will download cuz 99% of us use autopatch bypass
Old 10/17/2007, 00:54   #3

this isnt a patch, you shouldn't talk out your *** if you dont know what it is, I bet you didnt even look at the files, dont respond if your gonna be ignorant like this fellow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does anyone have TQ's real compose rates!
06/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have a table they can upload or a script to run? I'm looking for the real compose rates in the original Eudemons Online. Thank you.
[Question]About TQ's client
01/28/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright so I found a possible way of exploiting experience. So you all know when you install official co and it thinks your new so on top of NPCs it shows question marks. How do I undo that? So that I can make the game think I'm new more than once without reinstalling the client just copying file and pasting it. idk if you understand but u should.
TQ's Bad Idea List[OPINIONS]
08/07/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Alright, (I think I can post this here.) Here's the game, you list the things you think TQ has added, that is insanely pathetic. i'll start. 1. Steeds 2. VIP (I have it, still think it's lame) 3. Ninjas (Stupid) alright, your turn!
TQ's EPIC FAIL
08/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Here is a Pic of TQ's Epic Failure at there own Game . This is LA Server my character is 4yrs old on there name is **Slither** http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/13980463.jpg So there LMAO TQ"S EPIC FAILURE AT THERE PITIFUL EXCUSE FOR PMS THAT RUN THE SERVER
[Question] For TQ's Official Binarys
03/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey all. Please help me .Iam new boy want to learn how can i make private server with TQs Official Binarys and make ninja charcter too but with full guide because iam beginner i want server like that one which deepzas made it but don't give me the url for deepzas's topic i can't make it :(:(:( remember iam junior