Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The sv SLowness. AGAIN

Discussion on The sv SLowness. AGAIN within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post The sv SLowness. AGAIN

its strange but, sv is slowing again, and iimputed the codes as always.. it worked for me normally wot the aaaaas codes and hackz too

but now it seems that the hakcz isnt working..
can any1 help me ?

Ty
Old 10/15/2007, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
never mind really please delete this .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trick for slowness on SV v1.17
10/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Does your char get slower after some time when u start SV v1.17? Well i found a trick that helped me on 2 diferent pcs. You just need to change few number there. When you press F11, write all info. and where is button START bottom right. a lil bit upper u can see "Filename" and a window with ur char name and number. just change the number and thats it :D
Fix for slowness in SV !
10/26/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 50 Replies
Hiya Everyone :) This is my second contribute * i know i don't give much :p * anyways , it's an auto click macro that ensure to refresh your SV client on your character :) The idea : it maximize your character's screen and then F11 and then start and then minimizes it again :cool: it's not flawless , because it depends on the actual screen activity .