Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?

Discussion on How can I create my own CO2 Private Server? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?

Dear Fellow KickingoftheAssers,
I recently went on a mission to find information and programs on how to create my own CO2 PRIVATE server with Monsters, Spawns, Quests and all. I wish to create an awesome private server where people can have fun and be great. I already have a million thoughts in my head on what I could do to make this freakin awesome. I will make a list of things that I think I'll need to make the server. If there are any other things that I need, someone please inform me of them:

Scripting Education
Own website where you can create your own accts, forum, ect.
Lots of time

If anyone can help me out here, I will gladly let you help run the server. You will also get my thanks and my GREATEST gratitude. And yes, I DID search, but all I found was flaming, broken links to web pages, and one guide on how to create a private server, but without monsters, ect. Please help me, creating a Private Server has always been my dream, and if you could help make it a reality, it would mean so much to me. Thank you and *** Bless!