Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone know where/how to make p-servers

Discussion on Anyone know where/how to make p-servers within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone know where/how to make p-servers

I want to make a private server to host for the public and beable to make things more fun. I just need to know where to make one or how to make one so if anyone can help me it would be appreciated

Note: I serched and found no threads that could help me. So don't post something like "noob use serch" because I DID!
Old 10/08/2007, 20:43   #2

noob use serch:
Old 10/08/2007, 23:03   #3

Noob read post:
The link isnt working

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how make 4Story Private Servers????
05/31/2013 - 4Story - 6 Replies
hi i wont to make a 4Story Private Servers and i dont know how . plz tell me : )
[HELP] How to make more servers
07/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
How do you link servers. to where when you login you can choose between two servers. Like elite dekaron has. Ty~~ ~Bump help please
(Guide)How to make all new servers on new client!
07/25/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Hallo leute ich hab herausgefunden wie man alle neuen server in den alten client reinkriegt so geht man vor : 1.Downloadet die Dateien,Link:RapidShare: Easy Filehosting 2.Dann wenn ihr es gedownloadet habt braucht ihr winrar um es zu entpacken link zu winrar:WinRAR - Download - CHIP Online 3.Wenn ihr es entpackt habt müsst ihr nurnoch die dateien die ihr von mir habt mit den anderen dateien im pack ordner von Metin2 ersetzen. 4.Fertig viel spaß! 5.Wenn es euch gefällt könnt ihr mir ja ein...