Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nproxy/ProProxy, Decompile?

Discussion on Nproxy/ProProxy, Decompile? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nproxy/ProProxy, Decompile?

I want too look at the Nproxys and ProProxys source code but they are in .exe files and I only know about reflector but reflector makes me able to look at them in like any language except Java, which is basicly the only language that makes sense to me.

Is there a way to open theese .exe files and read them in java?

Help would be highley appreciated
Old 10/07/2007, 18:04   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
I want too look at the Nproxys and ProProxys source code but they are in .exe files and I only know about reflector but reflector makes me able to look at them in like any language except Java, which is basicly the only language that makes sense to me.

Is there a way to open theese .exe files and read them in java?

Help would be highley appreciated
Nope because if they were compiled in a non-Java programming language there's no logical way that that could work.
Old 10/07/2007, 22:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkLime View Post
Nope because if they were compiled in a non-Java programming language there's no logical way that that could work.
Huh? I did not understand your comment at all...
Old 10/07/2007, 23:07   #4

use qoproxy if your trying to view source on proproxy or nproxy then i would have to say your just trying to be a lame scammer and make a proxy keylogger
Old 10/07/2007, 23:24   #5

Not really, Qoproxy doesnt have screen refresher, venom does, but I don't trust other proxys and I already have my own but I can't figure out the screen refresher, and venom is just a ripoff from N-, Proproxy so basicly I'm trying to do the same.
Rip off the screen refresher for my own version of qoproxy.
Ive had mine for like 3 years or maybe 2 can't really remember but who cares.
You have to admit, Net isn't that bad that's why queen had to take his screen refresher and same for me.
Old 10/08/2007, 16:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGenious View Post
Not really, Qoproxy doesnt have screen refresher, venom does, but I don't trust other proxys and I already have my own but I can't figure out the screen refresher, and venom is just a ripoff from N-, Proproxy so basicly I'm trying to do the same.
You have to admit, Net isn't that bad that's why queen had to take his screen refresher and same for me.
Your a stupid noob, Nproxy/ProProxy IS QOPROXY YOU DUMB RETARDED FRAGGLE!!! I wouldve given you a Converted version of the the Code but now you can go "RipOff" your own version. "Net" Didnt write Nproxy you friggin idiot, Net7 AND iliveoncaffiene BOTH worked on it, and what they where working on was QOPROXY!!! And I asked iliveoncaffiene if it was ok to work on his version of the source. Your such a lame ass idiot trying to sound big that you dont realise that NPROXY DOESNT WORK but V3n0M DOES!!! This means that they must be "DIFFRENT" and the DIFFRENCE was done by me and CypherX. It took me a less than a hour to do the first cleaned venom and I didnt make any threads saying " Caff/Net Rippd of Qoproxy so im trying to do the same " like yourve done...

Furthermore if yourd researched at all you wouldve found out that Qoproxy was released as OPEN Source with a Disclaimer saying that no matter how its modified its still qonquer productions, But even DM2000 and A1blaster will tell you that!.

*EDIT* A1Blaster/DM2000 sorry about the harshness of this but this guy is just a rude idiot, if he'd shown some respect or manners he couldve been GIVEN a code to work with... instead he choose to say V3n0M is a Ripoff of a Proxy that is dead... Obvious stupidity.

*EDIT* And yes Net7 did do the screen refresh, and yes it was the best proxy with features, and I guarantee yourll never get told how he did it...
Old 10/08/2007, 19:01   #7

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Your a stupid noob, Nproxy/ProProxy IS QOPROXY YOU DUMB RETARDED FRAGGLE!!! I wouldve given you a Converted version of the the Code but now you can go "RipOff" your own version. "Net" Didnt write Nproxy you friggin idiot, Net7 AND iliveoncaffiene BOTH worked on it, and what they where working on was QOPROXY!!! And I asked iliveoncaffiene if it was ok to work on his version of the source. Your such a lame *** idiot trying to sound big that you dont realise that NPROXY DOESNT WORK but V3n0M DOES!!! This means that they must be "DIFFRENT" and the DIFFRENCE was done by me and CypherX. It took me a less than a hour to do the first cleaned venom and I didnt make any threads saying " Caff/Net Rippd of Qoproxy so im trying to do the same " like yourve done...

Furthermore if yourd researched at all you wouldve found out that Qoproxy was released as OPEN Source with a Disclaimer saying that no matter how its modified its still qonquer productions, But even DM2000 and A1blaster will tell you that!.

*EDIT* A1Blaster/DM2000 sorry about the harshness of this but this guy is just a rude idiot, if he'd shown some respect or manners he couldve been GIVEN a code to work with... instead he choose to say V3n0M is a Ripoff of a Proxy that is dead... Obvious stupidity.

*EDIT* And yes Net7 did do the screen refresh, and yes it was the best proxy with features, and I guarantee yourll never get told how he did it...

lol Amen glad i'm not the only one that is intollerable to noobs lately on this forum
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2007, 20:46   #8

Quote:
Your a stupid noob, Nproxy/ProProxy IS QOPROXY YOU DUMB RETARDED FRAGGLE!!! I wouldve given you a Converted version of the the Code but now you can go "RipOff" your own version. "Net" Didnt write Nproxy you friggin idiot, Net7 AND iliveoncaffiene BOTH worked on it, and what they where working on was QOPROXY!!! And I asked iliveoncaffiene if it was ok to work on his version of the source. Your such a lame ass idiot trying to sound big that you dont realise that NPROXY DOESNT WORK but V3n0M DOES!!! This means that they must be "DIFFRENT" and the DIFFRENCE was done by me and CypherX. It took me a less than a hour to do the first cleaned venom and I didnt make any threads saying " Caff/Net Rippd of Qoproxy so im trying to do the same " like yourve done...

Alright first of, wow serious anger issues, are you sure you're a girl that you claim you are? And no im not claiming girls cant be angry, i'm just thinking about the statistical proof of males being it.

Second of all this is my text that I typed.
Got to clear somethings up since you didn't catch it.
Let me bold some things for you to make it easy.

Not really, Qoproxy doesnt have screen refresher, venom does, but I don't trust other proxys and I already have my own but I can't figure out the screen refresher, and 1.venom is just a ripoff from N-, Proproxy so basicly I'm trying to do the same.

Acctually wow, the only thing I could find that your repsonse was related to was the "1." it says that venom your version of QOProxy is a ripoff from n-,proproxy which you claimed yourself it was in the mainthread of venom, so it isn't weird I was thinking that is it now?
Maybe I didn't say the whole thing? you took SOME code and put it into the regular QOProxy, but I wasn't claiming that you totaly ripped nproxy of, I was talking mostly about nadobot and screen refresher. Thus I did not mention nadobot but only screen refresher, but that is how it went on in my mind.

You didn't have to tell me you would of given me the source since I never asked you if I could have it, I would rather get it myself with some program.

And what do you even mean with I will never be told how it was done? My friend HELPED him how to TELEPORT. He's not THAT GREAT.
But YES I was implying that his proxy had the best futures public! not privat. hah the Nproxy is faar away from the private proxys.
it's just 1 thing screen refresher I don't think it should be that hard to find.

Third of all Your a stupid noob, Nproxy/ProProxy IS QOPROXY YOU DUMB RETARDED FRAGGLE!!! Where did that come from? when did I say it was NOT QOProxy. I don't know how long you have played Conquer but I have been here since the alpha day and I was about one of the first 30 that had the QOProxy source, therefor I surley know that all proxys that are written in java and have about the same source as the original QOProxy are versions of the QOProxy base.

Furthermore if yourd researched at all you wouldve found out that Qoproxy was released as OPEN Source with a Disclaimer saying that no matter how its modified its still qonquer productions

What about that? that made me confused aswell....
When in gods name did I say that it wont still be QOProxy if someone changes it?
I mean SURE I didn't say the opposite, that it n-,proproxy was qoproxy but do I have to say everything everyone already knows?

Basicly you misread the text and judged to hasty. Not once in that text did I claim N-/proproxy was NOT taken from QOProxy I just didn't say that it was.

Tweak, Who cares if you think of me as a noob. Alright maybe you do but frankly speaking I couldn't care less.

By the way don't judge my english if you have nothing else to pick on, I'm not american, brittish or any english speaking nation and I don't have to be even close to perfect in everyway. That is just the way it is.
Old 10/08/2007, 21:21   #9

Quote:
Your a stupid noob, Nproxy/ProProxy IS QOPROXY YOU DUMB RETARDED FRAGGLE!!! I wouldve given you a Converted version of the the Code but now you can go "RipOff" your own version. "Net" Didnt write Nproxy you friggin idiot, Net7 AND iliveoncaffiene BOTH worked on it, and what they where working on was QOPROXY!!! And I asked iliveoncaffiene if it was ok to work on his version of the source. Your such a lame *** idiot trying to sound big that you dont realise that NPROXY DOESNT WORK but V3n0M DOES!!! This means that they must be "DIFFRENT" and the DIFFRENCE was done by me and CypherX. It took me a less than a hour to do the first cleaned venom and I didnt make any threads saying " Caff/Net Rippd of Qoproxy so im trying to do the same " like yourve done...

wow im pretty blind, i worked on nproxy/proproxy after the whole mess to try and clean it up till my comp crashed and wiped it off the comp but never expected it to be Qoproxy. lol
Old 10/09/2007, 02:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotherein View Post
wow im pretty blind, i worked on nproxy/proproxy after the whole mess to try and clean it up till my comp crashed and wiped it off the comp but never expected it to be Qoproxy. lol
Yes it was done with a Qoproxy source, which iliveoncaffiene converted and added padding to so it couldnt be decompiled without giving like a 1000 errors, removing the backdoors was the easy part though.

@Threadstarter, you said "queens is just a rip-off of n/Proproxy", and maybe in your non-english country that isnt rude, but in England, that is rude!
Old 10/09/2007, 17:24   #11

I don't get it which part is the rude part. The word rip-off?
And if you got that offended I am very sorry.