Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get out of jail??

Discussion on How to get out of jail?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get out of jail??

sup guys i want to know how to get out of jail if there is a glitch or hack cuz saw some years ago that u could thanks if anyone know tell plz cuz i dont want to pay 2 dbz to get out lol might use it to level up... thank you!!!!!
Old 01/20/2011, 05:15   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Tq fixed all the public jail hacks and any that could possibly exist now are all private and will not be released (simply because as soon as someone posts how they work, the exploit is removed, it would be dumb for someone to post them)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help how to get out of bot jail
04/16/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies
i got in bot jail becus i was hacking how i well get out is ther hav hack to get out of ther?
Bot Jail
08/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
bot jail is stupid wtf tho they make it so u need to pay 1 DB but how am i supose to carry 1 db with me when im using tools.......(when im hunting) and tools dont count as a hack tho i didnt rearrange any of the items in the game didnt change any files and still got kick in can some1 tell me how to get out WITH OUT paying a DB
JAIL
08/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
can anyone pls teach me how to get out of jail. i've been jail for not using patch 4353. pls teach.. thankx.
Bot Jail
11/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
:hm: i was using co 2.0 and suddenly got teleport to bot jail,and the warden says i have to pay him 100k but i dont have 100k on me.plz tell me all the ways i can get out of there :cry:
pls help me bjx jail
09/02/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i cant get out of bjx jail help me pls theres no guard nothing :(