Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning: Do not fall for this!

Discussion on Warning: Do not fall for this! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Warning: Do not fall for this!

If you receive a private message that goes a little something like this:

i have 1 trouble
master can u send me this database XXXXXX
to my em-mail plzz i can`t dowloads this my mail is

IGNORE IT do not download this file, you will risk losing your conquer account. And if you are noob enough to fall for it, dont come complaining to the mods, they will just laugh at you.
Sorry for the long break, I'm back now and ready to cause some trouble :P
P.S. If anyone knows if there are any packet auto miners that are currently working, I would greatly appreciate the link! Tell me to use the search button if you want... get your posts up, ill ignore you because I'm too lazy ^^

Btw: I sold Dashychan on saturn and am now located on Pluto as darnoob if anyone wants to hit me up ^^

#Edit: Removed download link for impending noobs, left email for anyone that would like to sign a hacker up for some gay **** sites lmao
Old 09/30/2007, 03:45   #2

i never get pms anymore. lol
Old 09/30/2007, 08:18   #3

your a ****** if u fall for this

LOL
Old 09/30/2007, 15:10   #4

Why have you got the download to the "Infected" Program and the email address there? A description of the scam/trojan would have been enough, Providing the download URL For it is just risking spreading it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killthemkittens View Post
If you receive a private message that goes a little something like this:

i have 1 trouble
master can u send me this database ]Game Downloads, Game Patches - FileFront.com[/url]
to my em-mail plzz i can`t dowloads this my mail is

IGNORE IT do not download this file, you will risk losing your conquer account. And if you are noob enough to fall for it, dont come complaining to the mods, they will just laugh at you.
Sorry for the long break, I'm back now and ready to cause some trouble :P
P.S. If anyone knows if there are any packet auto miners that are currently working, I would greatly appreciate the link! Tell me to use the search button if you want... get your posts up, ill ignore you because I'm too lazy ^^

Btw: I sold Dashychan on saturn and am now located on Pluto as darnoob if anyone wants to hit me up ^^
*EDIT* Your Siggy is Dead, the Bananasplitted one, thats been dead for along time, its IMPOSSIBLE to get Bananasplitted now Just though id mention it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2007, 16:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan69 View Post
your a ****** if u fall for this

LOL
Yeah xD
Old 09/30/2007, 16:41   #6

Thanks queen I didnt know ^^ Im behind on the times, dont even feel like checking on cotobo, im just kiraing me a new tro, I dont really care who knows if I bot and hack any more, I buy too many DBs for TQ to ban me.

#Edit: I received this email 2 weeks ago, and again 1 week ago. Being as my account has been idle for almost 3 months... anyone is liable to receive it.
Old 09/30/2007, 16:46   #7

Queen-of-Evil for mod. No nonscence posts, and shes very helpful ^^
Old 10/01/2007, 02:24   #8

lol double post