Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking Question

Discussion on Hacking Question within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking Question

ok i want to gain access to a friends hard drive over the internet with out there knowledge. I want to be able to gain access to it and look through there whole hard drive with out them knowing i am while there on the computer. how can i do this? if theres a program i can use via msn i can do that. friend will dl any thing i send him. the guy has sum wicked hacks he wont share so if you guys help me out i help you guys out. leave instructions and programs needed to do it pm me the info if you want. also first one to help me with a way that works ill share the programs he uses .
Old 09/29/2007, 20:22   #2

go look for a HACKING website this is about CO2.As for staling his programs,there is a reason ppl dont give them to ppl like you LEARN SOME CODING ppl will share once you can contribute.
Old 09/29/2007, 23:20   #3

wat u wonna do is illegal and u could get alot of yrs in jail....=/
Old 10/03/2007, 17:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStar View Post
ok i want to gain access to a friends hard drive over the internet with out there knowledge. I want to be able to gain access to it and look through there whole hard drive with out them knowing i am while there on the computer. how can i do this? if theres a program i can use via msn i can do that. friend will dl any thing i send him. the guy has sum wicked hacks he wont share so if you guys help me out i help you guys out. leave instructions and programs needed to do it pm me the info if you want. also first one to help me with a way that works ill share the programs he uses .
zzzz leacher.....