Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NADO, THUNDER, LIGHTING, FIRE

Discussion on NADO, THUNDER, LIGHTING, FIRE within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NADO, THUNDER, LIGHTING, FIRE

um any1 know how to remove these? looks like tq patched nado and fire, it doesnt go away anymore, unless it somethign new, also thunder and lightening go on./off.

request to find source, any1 know wat needs to be removed?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lighting Fire Ice or Lighting Fire Bicheon
01/05/2013 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
so.. as the title says shall I pick Lighting Fire Ice or Lighting fire Bicheon? i'm full int and wearing garment. I personally think the bicheon skills are awesome but they won't be that strong because of me being full int. Ice would be extremely handy caus of snowshield but that would be it, ice nukes aren't that strong and everyone has got fire shield anyway. :confused::confused:
[Proplem]in my server thunder,fire and nado hit by zero
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
guys plz i need help in,In my server when i hit with thunder,fir or nado it hit with zero alot can any 1 tell me how to fix dat?
thunder/fire/nado lvler
01/15/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hey guyz :cool: i was wondering if any off u know where i can get a thunder/fire/nado lvler i searched for thunder lvler but nothing came up any help would be nice
auto thunder/fire/nado lvler
12/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey if anyone has an auto thunder/fire/nado lvler can u give me a link plz, i searched but i didnt see any. also im lazy and dun wanna lvl it myself >.>