Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

omg conqour is just taking our money

Discussion on omg conqour is just taking our money within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
omg conqour is just taking our money

these cocksuckers in conqour are all about the money, everything they do is to make money. they put that ***** in the market for free experience ***** so everyone would need to lvl there characters up and so everyone would make new characters to have to buy new equips for,therfore having to buy dbs. then we had the weekend of double exp. oh boy thanks conqour what nice people you guys are, **** those guys, just more of the same ****, now its potency same **** different name and with all the bells ans whistles. all the **** you get a ******* store to look at on your screen and now for just 5 cps you can send a message across the whole server, lmao what a ******* scam that is, they must think everyone are idiots. so now no one will save there precious cps for the next time they have a db and decide to go to the lotto, which has been giving some pretty crappy **** lately anyway never anything someone can use like a sup 2 soc blade, sword or club. these people are now making money hand over fist. and its driving up the prices of dbs, mets and gems. they come out with some wonderful gift for us and we get screwed by it in the end. when will this ******* **** end?
Old 09/21/2007, 20:40   #2

ya everyone knos man u dont really have to explain it.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2007, 20:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
lol you only just figured that out?
Old 09/21/2007, 21:54   #4

dude conquer's been scamming u since day 1 get over it xD
Old 09/21/2007, 22:20   #5

just saying its gets worse and worse and worse
Old 09/21/2007, 22:27   #6

omg dont tell me u just realised?
Old 09/21/2007, 22:27   #7

i think i'm starting to quit conquer.....

just a thought :P
Old 09/21/2007, 22:28   #8

yea they took out most of the old ways to get dbs, and lower soc rates it sucks
Old 09/21/2007, 22:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2241992 View Post
yea they took out most of the old ways to get dbs, and lower soc rates it sucks
yep, but YOU will GET a SOCK one DAY

sorry about the typos
Old 09/21/2007, 22:56   #10

the games tq digital makes are all just robbin machines. we all know it.
bad thing is that even we know it, and conquer ****** ppl off atleast once a week (more like atleast once a day), most of us (so including me) just can't seem to be able to quit this game >.<