Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with proxy connection

Discussion on Help with proxy connection within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with proxy connection

I use a Proxy connection and i can't make Conquer run on this connection, it has internet acces. Can anyone help me ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DB BOT Proxy connection was lost while Looping
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok i followed instructions carefully i use 1280*1024 Resolution Looping file is set.. When i start bot it goes to storage opens it.. closes it . Then goes to black smith does the same thing. Going all smoothly until it reaches potion shop.
[Proxy] Client Closes on GameServer Connection.
07/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
This is my Code to send my own LoginResponse: if (!LoginRequest) { byte _buffer = new byte; _buffer = PacketAnalyse.ReturnLoginResponse(GlobalConfig.Ser verIp, Data); Crypt.Encrypt(ref _buffer); sockClient.Send(_buffer); Console.WriteLine("...
Proxy Connection; How To Play CrazyCo1 through it
03/30/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi I'm using a proxy address for a wireless connection using USB Modem. I Can only connect to the internet through a specific IP address and port which are HTTPProxy: 212.93.193.90 Port: 443 and it's used for all protocols browsing works and download also, but conquer doesn't connect to the server and I'm talking about Crazy Co server 1 I need to know if there is any possible way to run it
Play Conquer with a proxy connection
03/21/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi all, So... I want to play conquer at work, but my connection is a proxy connection... Someone know how can I play conquer with a proxy connection? Thanks =)