Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loging in problem

Discussion on Loging in problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loging in problem

Hey am i the only one that cant log onto the servers??? is there like some sort of maintance im confused sorry
Old 09/17/2007, 11:13   #2

***** i just made a thread cuz of the same reason just now -.-

so i guess the server really is down due to that account maintainence thing :\

**** TQ sucks so bad...they said ppl can continue playing without any interruptions...
Old 09/17/2007, 11:29   #3

yea i know -.- i was ******** my self thinking my folders all f##ked up an **** lol
Old 09/17/2007, 11:33   #4

so was i...but i decided to confirm wheter it was just me or everyone else b4 i went ahead reinstalling the whole thing...

and good thing too cuz installing it and redownloading the patches is a real pain the rear...

funny thing is...i just logged onto another server and it logged on and the character creation page showed up...so i quit and try to log onto my server and i get the gay "unknown error" message...

the people working at TQ r such retarded fuckwits -.-
Old 09/17/2007, 12:08   #5

yea i just quit and tryed to log back in..lol for those who where already on...can stay on and any 1 else IS ******!
Old 09/17/2007, 12:36   #6

I just noticed that u can log in again, but only if u have the right patch. Im logged in with my conquer version 4356, but i cant log in with my conquer version 4354. Does anyone is getting the same problem?
If this is true, no more SV 1.17.
Old 09/17/2007, 14:54   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe View Post
I just noticed that u can log in again, but only if u have the right patch. Im logged in with my conquer version 4356, but i cant log in with my conquer version 4354. Does anyone is getting the same problem?
... i enter with 4355, but only 1x now! that msg show all the time!! i'll try reinstal conquer again and put all patchs again! if it work i tell u!
Old 09/17/2007, 15:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe View Post
I'm running 4356 and can't get signed on. Maybe the problem depends on which server you are trying to connect too.
Old 09/17/2007, 15:18   #9

dude every server has the same problem...the retards running TQ dont have the decency to make an announcement prior to shutting down the servers for maintainenece et al.

i wish that hacker from dragon server start doin what he did on every server...that wud screw tq over big time -.-
Old 09/17/2007, 15:47   #10

Well

Well Dudes idk if it's a problem or if it solve!! but i reinstal the program CO, and instal all patchs back to 4355 kand it working fine without "unkown error" idk just try!

And working SV fine too! so jus try reinstal!! but i took old old old version! from 4343 and instal all anothers patch!

just to try too! if it don't run try do all again and leave with 800 x 600 haha just a test that i'm doing! no idea!!
Old 09/17/2007, 16:00   #11

patchtill 4356...and try to change version.ini.... maybe works....

Edit> im no more playing on english version... but i think may work try... i dont wanna install whole conquer im lazzy today
Old 09/17/2007, 16:04   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadownN View Post
patchtill 4356...and try to change version.ini.... maybe works....
Works to u?? i'm posting what work to me!! if ity work tell to ppl =)! thx
Old 09/18/2007, 03:17   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAV View Post
dude every server has the same problem...the retards running TQ dont have the decency to make an announcement prior to shutting down the servers for maintainenece et al.

i wish that hacker from dragon server start doin what he did on every server...that wud screw tq over big time -.-
HELL YEA!!!...dat **** was massive...i saw da pics