Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about CoToBo

Discussion on Question about CoToBo within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about CoToBo

I know imma get flamed for this, but I want to know what version of cotobo worked for CO 4300? I have been searching and cant find anything. Please let me know, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cotobo question
06/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I play in the server in spanish, the cotobo dont work in this server??... i try herecotobo, but this cotobo cant work because the conquer.exe faile when the program start... any here know how can i do work?? thants a lot bye
question about cotobo
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
well i tested cotobo but when i logg in it says an ini error wit weapons does any1 have a solution to this?
Cotobo question:
11/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I had a question a bout mining bots. im using atm co partner its good thing but dont drop my ore. i hear Cotobo mining bot is good but i cant find the link on the website. Maybe some one can link me the link the english version. Can you drop ore and crap what you dont need. and does it log out when you found a gem? Thank you!!.