Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get dbs for surveys

Discussion on Get dbs for surveys within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Get dbs for surveys

if you need dbs then there is a website that accually pays you for surveys. the money is sent to a paypal account or credit card and then you can buy dbs with it. if you join now you will recieve a $6 US welcom survey. each survey will get you $1-25 US. also there is a monthly prize worth $250 US each month

*****= *Edit by a1blaster, the reason you people keep getting *'s is because referral site are not aloud here*
Old 09/16/2007, 04:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacklat View Post
if you need dbs then there is a website that accually pays you for surveys. the money is sent to a paypal account or credit card and then you can buy dbs with it. if you join now you will recieve a $6 US welcom survey. each survey will get you $1-25 US. also there is a monthly prize worth $250 US each month

*****=******
STOP posting these stupid surveys!!!
Old 09/16/2007, 04:45   #3

dont be stupid...only stupid people like u do servay like dat ****...
Old 09/16/2007, 15:57   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
No referral sites please!

#Closed!
Closed Thread