Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

snake island quest

Discussion on snake island quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
snake island quest

what is the exact time it spawns in minutes?(snake king)
Old 09/02/2007, 19:55   #2

its random... from 20min to hour or so... after last kill
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2007, 00:36   #3

Search is a beautiful thing :P
Old 09/03/2007, 00:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
lolol snake kings messed up :P i know people thast bot there
and get a ton of mets recently cos tis been spawning like crazy 0.o
Old 09/03/2007, 04:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
lolol snake kings messed up :P i know people thast bot there
and get a ton of mets recently cos tis been spawning like crazy 0.o
If ppl want to bot there so be it. What drives me crazy are those ppl that sit on the pedals trying to hold the area.

My favorite had to be the guy who set up newb accounts on each pedal. Basically you'd have to PK to get to SK and by the time you got there you were black name. Guess he didn't know about fast jump, lol... Too bad, I did so enjoy the 10+ mets he dropped after he let me kill him.

The funny thing was watching his ghost walk around the island trying to kill the water snakes... lmao.
Old 09/04/2007, 19:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHeEbLy View Post
If ppl want to bot there so be it. What drives me crazy are those ppl that sit on the pedals trying to hold the area.

My favorite had to be the guy who set up newb accounts on each pedal. Basically you'd have to PK to get to SK and by the time you got there you were black name. Guess he didn't know about fast jump, lol... Too bad, I did so enjoy the 10+ mets he dropped after he let me kill him.

The funny thing was watching his ghost walk around the island trying to kill the water snakes... lmao.
lol thats funny when u kill a botter who set dcing at hp to 0, then kill the monsters near them and the glide to more
Old 09/05/2007, 03:22   #7

lol