Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iron guard

Discussion on iron guard within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iron guard

hi all,
i would like to know how i can change guard?
i would like to have an iron guard instead of gold guard
only client side ofcourse
does anyone know wich files i have to move or something

thx in advance
Old 08/27/2007, 13:54   #2

I'm not sure how to do it, but I have a question of my own. Wouldn't changing it so that you have an iron guard most likely change it so you see other peoples guards as iron guards as well?

If thats the case wouldn't it be better to find out how to shrink the guard instead, so you can still tell someones approximate level by what guard they have without having to look too closely?
Old 08/27/2007, 15:13   #3

yes ofc
but i dont mind
im just only at co to do gw, pk enemies and such
but your right, it will be harder to see

edit:
tought about it
ill just give the gold guard to noobs and irong guard to pro's :d

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ID FOR MAGIC IRON ORE
10/02/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
HI ALL,I NEED ID/CODE FOR MAGIC IRON ORE THX..
IRON ORC MEDAL WTF !!
06/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
I cant change the value to 10 my current is 3 when i put it on 10 it return on 3 why ??? have some solution`s
Iron Maiden!
12/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Oi, everyone! I know i might sound like a wierdo or something, but i got terribly hacked "two accounts" 88,50. My friend also had been hacked as well three times in a row. And another friend lvl 90 who has lost his 3 accounts--one was holding an 85+9 glavie, and the examples are simply unstoppable. . . I've tried everything within my grasp just to stand against this terrible horrible tragedy--i've changed my PW's, e-mails, verified my accounts, formated my pc, and made it limited by using...
Old Iron Forge
04/24/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
In IF if you die in the lava by the great forge, and you run into the royal seat, or w/e the king's chamber is, at the entrance, go to your left, you'll see a large door, simply walk through it as a ghost, keep going down the ramp, and you'll be able to rezz yourself inside Old Iron Forge. Pretty cool place, absolutely nothing important in it, it's just cool scenary, and a different place to see. I've tried this in many places, and IF is the only place I've found, that it works in. picture...
Christopher, I want your Iron plz! [ENG]
01/17/2005 - RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides - 9 Replies
when you talk to the blacksmith npc in geffen named "Christopher" ask to buy iron hammers,it says they cost 1000z,but if you look closely he only takes 100z ,you can buy these for 100z then sell them for 500z