Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline TG Theory

Discussion on Offline TG Theory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offline TG Theory

Since offline tg is proccesed while unconnected to CO server then it is client side.

Therefore there is a memory file that store it in your pc and becomes client side when an offline tger logs in connected.

Is there a possibility to modify your saved experience?

That this mean it can be hacked?
Old 08/27/2007, 05:51   #2

Quote:
Since offline tg is proccesed while unconnected to CO server then it is client side.
It isn't.
Old 08/27/2007, 05:59   #3

Hi,

I guess is server sided.
Only need to find an exploits to enter it (^^)

DM
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2007, 07:54   #4

ok First off, it is server sided, you get a calculated amount of exp per min you are offline to a max of 15 hours, (based on the offline tg code from eudemons) .. Now if they use the same code from eudemons, im sure they will, tq cuts corners on everything and are about as hard working as my car (no engine).... Then i will be able to write a program that enables you to get 15+ hours of xp from being offline for as little as 30 mins, but the problem is if i release it then it will get over abused by the leachers on the forum and they will find a way to patch it... delema....
Old 08/27/2007, 09:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gratus View Post
ok First off, it is server sided, you get a calculated amount of exp per min you are offline to a max of 15 hours, (based on the offline tg code from eudemons) .. Now if they use the same code from eudemons, im sure they will, tq cuts corners on everything and are about as hard working as my car (no engine).... Then i will be able to write a program that enables you to get 15+ hours of xp from being offline for as little as 30 mins, but the problem is if i release it then it will get over abused by the leachers on the forum and they will find a way to patch it... delema....
Don't release it..They will either patch it or remove offline tg alltogether and it isn't worth having it removed over a forum of leechers that will abuse the hell out of it like they did ignorantly with the MM exploit compared to the few of us that responsibly exploit UN and MM and they haven't patched that yet ( the UN exploit i mean ) the MM one was only patched because of reason above.
Old 08/27/2007, 15:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Don't release it..They will either patch it or remove offline tg alltogether and it isn't worth having it removed over a forum of leechers that will abuse the hell out of it like they did ignorantly with the MM exploit compared to the few of us that responsibly exploit UN and MM and they haven't patched that yet ( the UN exploit i mean ) the MM one was only patched because of reason above.
Well said,, We dont agree often but the offline TG exploit would be abused, I know for a fact TQ know its do-able cause peaple DO IT ON EUDEMONS!!, Its funny, they can get the Offline TG XP and Lvl at the same time, then just relog to get the XP from offline TG So you got the UM Exploit working without taking your DB,,, Gratz to you Tw3ak did you work it out yourself? or did forrest tell you how to do it?
Old 08/27/2007, 15:19   #7

Which program do you use to search for the packets being sent/recieved?
Old 08/27/2007, 17:18   #8

NetTools Its PRO!
Old 08/28/2007, 00:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen-Of-Evil View Post
Well said,, We dont agree often but the offline TG exploit would be abused, I know for a fact TQ know its do-able cause peaple DO IT ON EUDEMONS!!, Its funny, they can get the Offline TG XP and Lvl at the same time, then just relog to get the XP from offline TG So you got the UM Exploit working without taking your DB,,, Gratz to you Tw3ak did you work it out yourself? or did forrest tell you how to do it?

yes u shouldnt give it to us but you should give steps on how to do it so that people can learn this kind of stuff
Old 08/28/2007, 16:01   #10

well offline tg will be only for ppl with blessing, look what i have found in a file in the ini folder : 11001=OfflineTG is only available for the player with ***'sBlessing.
Old 08/28/2007, 23:40   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Here is a hint:

There is NOTHING, and i mean NOTHING stored on your PC when you are in Offline TG. When you enter offline TG, it basically enters a new state lets say offlineTg(). From there on, it does for(x) {char.addexp(y)}.... but that was just a sample of what it would like im guessing.... if not, something very similar.
Old 08/28/2007, 23:44   #12

wouldnt you be able to capture the packets when you log on (thinking of eudemons) as you get the exp as you leave offline TG, if you could catch those wouldnt you just be able to keep sending them to the server and gain exp??

(im not too experienced in coding or packets etc..)