Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cracked sv 1.17 strange problem

Discussion on Cracked sv 1.17 strange problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cracked sv 1.17 strange problem

Hello
I have been having a problem w/ sv 1.17 cracked by fujiy
the bot works perfectly for all my other characters but when i try to run my lil nub tro on it, it doesn't seem to move me or attack me but all the

"0coordinate(480,368) Find 416399 attack object!"

things still come up it was working last night but now it is not i restarted my computer recracked sv and all that **** but i cant seem to get it to work heres some screenies of my warr working on the bot but my tro does not

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange problem with DB Bot
06/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Nevermind I fixed it. I didn't notice at first, but I had a stone in my inventory. Removing the stone made everything work again. Everything was working just fine for over a week. Today I log in with the bot and it started spamming my potions. So I logged off, deleted my .ini files and launched the bot again. As soon as I made a new setting for my potions it started spamming them again. Also, when I pressed start the bot would walk around a bit but wouldn't use any skills or attack. ...
strange problem .. no one can fix it ..
01/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/792/30470825.pn g http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/30470825.png/1/ w1024.png hey guys i have a strange problem the game was working so good and i deleted it and installed it but now the game still refuse to work i don't know why really i used the final sro_client and the final silkroad.exe and the final media pk and still get me this message if any one can fix this problem write a reply or talk to me in my E mail [email protected]
[need help] Strange problem.
07/19/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
The error i get is when im loading up the dekaronserver part of the load up, cats server login server session server, all work fine. When i load up the dekaron server alone it seems to load, however when all the other servers are loaded and i start the dekaron server up i get this error: 3012: File: .\Basis\Function.cpp, line: 97 After this has appeared in the DBmon, Dekaron Server simply closes. As far as i can see all the settings are correct, however no matter what i try this seems to...
strange low fps problem at 2.2.1
03/05/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Since my server changed to 2.2.1 im having lots of problem with low fps... even if i set everything to min i have this "lag" on my fps... recently i format blaming my SO but the problem still... any ideas? :confused: My machine specs: Core2Duo E8400 3.0 ghz 2048 mb ram DDR2
Strange problem ..
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ok I have this strange problem. About 1 month ago. Every time I hit skills in pvp or pvm, Every time I hit skills like 12321321321 ( 1 is skill 2 is imbue 3 is anothe skill) I get dc from the server ! like i cant use skills!!