Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SE:49999 Error

Discussion on SE:49999 Error within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SE:49999 Error

Just installed CO on a second pc and i am getting a SE:49999 error after autopatch screen. I think it has something to do with DirectX but have re installed latest DirectX and still getting error. Any help would be great.

Thx in advance.
Old 08/25/2007, 00:20   #2

try to restart conquer it worked by me, if it doesnt work; try to restart ur computer else update to the newest directx drivers
greets
digi
Old 08/25/2007, 00:26   #3

Reset your computer , And please look on your CPU % Taken when you get that problem.
Not sure but when u reset your comp you can open alot , But if you open only 4 , After 20minute's +- You'' have this problem again if u try to open more .
Old 08/25/2007, 01:19   #4

Tried reinstalling latest patches and also DirectX, reastarted mant times, still same prob :/
Thx for your reply tho

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Fehler] Patch? Error? Hier Hilfe! [Error]
12/02/2010 - Combat Arms - 14 Replies
Da ich keine Werbung machen möchte muss ich wohl alles abkopieren... Ich entschuldige mich das ich alles zuspoilern musste aber bei soviel Text....;) 1.Error Codes und ähnliches Da es nach einem neuen Update immer wieder Probleme auftreten, empfehlen wir Euch folgende Liste mit den häufigsten Fehlern durchzugehen: 1. Deinstalliere Combat Arms über Arbeitsplatz-->Software 2. Prüfe ob alle Ordner von Nexon auf der Festplatte gelöscht sind. Wenn nicht lösche...
SE:49999
11/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
my friend told me that SE:49999 is a executable error for CO, is there any way to fix it short of reinstalling CO, or getting a new exe from a friend? alrighty, im glad u guys like to help...so w/e i'll figure it out on my own, no thx to u guys
Reduce Se:49999 errors
10/10/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Do you get a Se:49999 error when you try to run too many clients? On one of my machines, I can only open about 6 clients before I start getting the error. Here's what I do that allows me to open another 3 or 4. If your machine is setup as a member of a domain: - Open clients until you get the Se:49999 error - Press ctrl-alt-delete to bring up the Windows Security (i.e. Lock, Log Off, Shutdown) - Press Cancel or Esc (this causes some sort of memory clearing/reorganization) - Start...