Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vac Hack

Discussion on Vac Hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vac Hack

hey guys if any one has played Maple Story before they would know what a vac hack is. it use's the player coordinates and monster coordinates and replaces the monster coordinates with players coordinates. so what happens is all the monsters after being killed once spawn at the player coordinates and stay there... meanin in CO about 50 monsters in one spot... meaning lvling would be a lot. now i wanted the help of some programmer who would actually be good with the use of Cheat Engine and all. i can come up with the player coordinates easily using a couple of tools but need help finding the monster coordinates. pm me or post here if u can help
Old 08/21/2007, 18:56   #2

haha, theres no vac hack. if u want ur vac hack, go back to ur maple story. :P
Old 08/22/2007, 09:48   #3

It's true there isn't a vac hack.. but it doesn't mean it's not possible so good luck with it.
Old 08/22/2007, 22:16   #4

maplestory relies on Client side a lot that is why they have game guard to try and protect the client
CO is almost completly server side or at least most stuff have server side checks and that is one reason why Co doesn't have a program to protect itself
the others might be cuz they dont wanna waste money, and they would lose a lot of ppl if they banned all the hax!!
Old 08/22/2007, 22:25   #5

yeah i understand that and u wooster... understand what im tryin to say b4 u say ****... i said if its possible to make one... because i understand there is non... and even on maple story the vac hack is server sided... because when we change the strings its changing the information that is goin between the server and the computer.. so for example when move the character from the computer it sends that request in the form of packets to the server... that is what i am tryin to do cheat engine can edit those packets if i can find the right string to edit
Old 09/25/2007, 03:14   #6

does it work on items?
Old 09/25/2007, 17:00   #7

elite*gold: 20
What you're doing is just replacing the coords client side. What maple story is doing is accepting any attack command regardless of your distance from the monster allowing you to successfully hit them even though they are really far away. TQ has a system to not let you attack anything out of your weapon range so this would not be possible. Also, on CO you attack based on player/mob id not coords. So you wouldn't need to change spawn locations to try this. You just force an attack packet with the id you want to attack.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2008, 12:42   #8

do u guys know where 2 get the hacks from can u tell me and send it 2 i would really apreciate it thx
Old 01/13/2008, 14:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkaratee View Post
do u guys know where 2 get the hacks from can u tell me and send it 2 i would really apreciate it thx
do you want to die?