Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zoom

Discussion on zoom within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zoom

Ftr I have used search before asking this.

I'm wondering if there is any stand-alone zoomhack. I'm not looking for the speed+zoom, or multi-hack or anything just zoom. Is there a single one out there thats reliable?

And i'm not the most computer savvy person so and I haven't read up fully on how the latest patches have affected things, so any help would be appreciated.
Old 08/18/2007, 19:41   #2

what you use it for the zoom ?
Old 08/18/2007, 20:29   #3

yes im looking for that too
Old 08/19/2007, 11:38   #4

why would you want just the zoom just get a function where you can turn on/off speedhack its more flexible, pointless with just zoom no one wil lbother making one as a stand alone o.o
Old 11/27/2007, 12:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece|Mausoleum View Post
why would you want just the zoom just get a function where you can turn on/off speedhack its more flexible, pointless with just zoom no one wil lbother making one as a stand alone o.o
I had one before and it was extremely handy to just have it by itself, all I really need it for is snake king and irfing in ga, don't want to bother with a speedhack.

Sorry to rev a dead post but the question hasn't changed or been answered yet, and yeah i've used search since posting this.
Old 11/27/2007, 13:20   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabada View Post
Ftr I have used search before asking this.

I'm wondering if there is any stand-alone zoomhack. I'm not looking for the speed+zoom, or multi-hack or anything just zoom. Is there a single one out there thats reliable?

And i'm not the most computer savvy person so and I haven't read up fully on how the latest patches have affected things, so any help would be appreciated.
Try type in /scale 125
Thanks
1 User