Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic attack packet

Discussion on Magic attack packet within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok so me and my bro have been programming a private server for some time now and we've hit a rather anoying problem...

so if anyone knows what the info in the magic attack packet that the client sends to the server means please share the info... =/ we just cant seem to work it out.
Old 08/02/2008, 21:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats what i`m wondering too u know its a really tricky thing.
Old 08/02/2008, 23:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Which source do u use?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
attack packet analysieren
12/21/2009 - General Coding - 22 Replies
hab da mal eine frage : wie ist ein attack packet standardmässig aufgebaut da ich mir nichts darunter vorstellen kann :(
Magic attack buff
10/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello, I am not a huge player of SRO and my longest stretch in the game is about 2 weeks. So I am very unknowledgable about most of the game mechanics. Anyways I am making my first Glavie build and I am wondering if there would be a point to getting the MAGIC ATTACK BUFF line of skills(must piercing and so on). Does it help to increase the inbue skill power. That is the only reason I can think to get it.
Attack / Skill Packet
08/08/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
I wanna know how I can get the attack skill packet of a Skill. Can anyone post a tut or brief explanation Arigato.
Please wait before using another magic attack GAAARGH!
05/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Well, personally, the 'Please wait before using another magic attack' thingy freaks me out :eek: I was wondering, is the client sided, or server sided, and if its client sided, can it be changed? Thanks for your replies :D
Cant see spear magic attack =S
05/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I cant see spear magic attack powers. My weapons lool like this Long Halbert Phy. attack power 139~164 (+13%) Mag. attack power -1~-1 (+0%) Durability 55/56 (+22%) Only way for me to see what weapon is stronger is too look at my magic attack and change weapons. And I'm starting to buy weapons from other players (cant find 5D spear drop ~_~) and idk what weapon is stronger then what. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks in advance, I go level now =D