Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Met Zone! Quick way for 5 mets!

Discussion on Met Zone! Quick way for 5 mets! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was thinking while pking in MZ, i couldnt find the 5 met dove, but the potency is probally different? Thats another way you could tell them diff? Maybe have a program that shows all of there potency instead of having to go over them, and just see what one has more then all the others?

+K if it helped =]
Old 08/09/2007, 17:05   #2

wow good idea anyone know if the potency is different?
Old 08/09/2007, 17:33   #3

I went to MZ, but theres always a 130 trojan botting n metzone, so hard to find them on my server ^^.
Old 08/09/2007, 17:37   #4

it's same potency to both doves...real and normal
the potency above their name is equal to yours thus giving that percentage in exp..u see same potency on one char from pheasents to reddevils
Old 08/09/2007, 17:56   #5

Bah, Close thread then ;(. I figured this was a good idea and should post it but its a dud ^^
Old 08/09/2007, 21:45   #6

i wouldnt close, cause lord (the one from cleanwater) shows different potency from the others. I dont know about the real metdoves or db mob yet.
Old 08/10/2007, 03:54   #7

Yes. it's about the level and stuff. They have the same potency, just different stats.