Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No disconnect with QOproxy and aimbot.

Discussion on No disconnect with QOproxy and aimbot. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, i know that for many of you that are out there using QOproxy and are using the commands "!scentbot" or "!bladebot" for aimbot. You guys are probably getting disconnected as 2-3 minutes pass by. As a matter of fact it has nothing to do with the time thats running by, the problem is that TQ put in like a detector with the new patch for strange fast blading or scent swording. For example if you are jumping in the air and have aimbot on and your target moves, it will activate and shoot at the target while you are in midair, this is what TQ 's programs are looking for, but i gave it some thought and came up with a solution that you will be able to use and it wont disconect you, the only thing that you have to do is "not jump"! just run, it will never dc you or give you problems, and it will work just as great, otherwise dont use aimbot and grow some skill. hx for your reading, and bare with me am just trying to contribute. ty
Old 09/22/2007, 11:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
**** im searchin for New aimbot working ...if anyone have plz send it to me >.< my msn