Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

begining programer

Discussion on begining programer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey I'm thinking about learning how to make my own programs and i was wondering if anyone out there has any good sources where i can learn how to do it. Any feedback would be appreciated. thanks!
Old 08/05/2007, 22:26   #2

Received Thanks: 8,576
depends on what programming language you would decide to jump into. google is your friend, use him
Old 08/05/2007, 22:48   #3

Check this thread out DM2000 will be holding classes soon =)
Old 08/06/2007, 01:29   #4

Urm.... what type of programs... Macros?

Packets?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Some programer pls help
12/21/2009 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
the last night some friend say i can by pass GG if i make hack with xml estructures... i know we have a nice programers here maybe someone interested on make a hack like 9diciple but for aclaim version... im just a noob but i like imvestigate on internet and i dont know about of programing... i search on internet and i found this software L. Spiro's Memory Hacking Software http://mhs.mpcforum.com/MHS6.1.rar is a memory editor or something i try to open but gg close my 9d...
Where gone all programer`s?
05/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Where gone all programer`s? I use SV so i need simple DC tool who dc for all players, and there is my second topic and no one cant help? Its mean that all programers real gone somewhere!!!!! Can someone prove that on this forum still are programers?
looking for programer.
04/12/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
yo, mr argus is a good bot, but the lowest i can get my wait time down to is 1350 and thats not enough to beat ppl @ stuff like niddhogg fafnir etc.. im looking for someone to sell me pretty much a bot that will guarntee me claim on alot of the mobs.. im not looking for a bot to claim everything 100%, bc i know there are some latency delays.. but for stuff like KB, aspid, fafnir etc.. KA, i would like to be able to claim it alot... i can claim anything pretty much but stuff like king...