Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHY AIMBOT PROXYS ARE NOW BUGGING!

Discussion on WHY AIMBOT PROXYS ARE NOW BUGGING! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok peaple TQ updated the game to d/c peaple on a suspicious FB/SS shot, so yes it D/C you when you use Aimbot, cause the shot wouldnt have been possible/shouldnt have been possible without aimbot. Its simply done, they just make it that if you hit someone like within 100ms of them landing u d/c, The solution is to Either use a Manuel Aimbot or find another way to bypass another check...

<hr>Append on Aug 5 2007, 01:50<hr> dont flame this, its just a observation, ive tried this with V3n0M, 2 Versions of Nproxy and 2 Versions of Qproxy.
Old 08/05/2007, 03:48   #2

that's not true, i just got aimboted like 20 times in gw today, they did do ****. now there's a group with aimbot on the server, it's funny.
Old 08/05/2007, 04:09   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Queen-Of-Evil@Aug 5 2007, 01:48
Ok peaple TQ updated the game to d/c peaple on a suspicious FB/SS shot, so yes it D/C you when you use Aimbot, cause the shot wouldnt have been possible/shouldnt have been possible without aimbot. Its simply done, they just make it that if you hit someone like within 100ms of them landing u d/c, The solution is to Either use a Manuel Aimbot or find another way to bypass another check...

<hr>Append on Aug 5 2007, 01:50<hr> dont flame this, its just a observation, ive tried this with V3n0M, 2 Versions of Nproxy and 2 Versions of Qproxy.
Can you pass an aimbot to my email ??
Old 08/05/2007, 04:48   #4

lolz pinoy get some skillz
Old 08/05/2007, 05:26   #5

pinoy kb? dami pinoy celebrities babyicey
Old 08/05/2007, 11:04   #6

paghilom.. pikihon tika sa akong level 5 na tawest ron.. heheh
Old 08/05/2007, 11:21   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by junie@Aug 5 2007, 11:04
paghilom.. pikihon tika sa akong level 5 na tawest ron.. heheh
Err no Not lvl 5 n00blet, and yes thats my server babyicey..... yourll find peaple are using MANUEL aimbot mode not automatic aimbot!, I should know,,, it was me that spread it on our server......
Old 08/05/2007, 11:24   #8

cant you just edit the speed of when the FB/SS packet is sent kinda like how you change the autothunt teleporting speed, but a lil different