Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fastblade/SS With Any Weapon?

Discussion on Fastblade/SS With Any Weapon? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I suppose if hercing with anything is possible, maybe fastblading and ssing is possible also? Any programmer can try this, and if it is made, a lil thanks would all i would ask for! +1 karma if u want to for suggesting this idea :P
Old 07/30/2007, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of --CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools--.

Post questions in next time.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Moved!' border='0' alt='Moved!' />

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New and very HOT Fastblade !!
11/17/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 54 Replies
Very sexC Fastblade looking Bleach-like sort of like a zangetsu.... Place this in your conquer folder > c3 > effects > swordgas ENJOY! ;)
Fastblade
08/20/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 17 Replies
Where is the .dds file for fixed fastblade?
~~FastBlade~~
11/05/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies
Here is a New release of Fb a Red/Black Hope you guys enjoy... http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/kindor/163 0205.jpg http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n62/kindor/164 6397.jpg Download: swordgas.zip - FileFront.com
Old Fastblade
03/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello. First, im sorry if thi been posted allready buti couldntfind it with searching... :? Anyho, i wanna ask if anyone has the old files for FB? I mean, back in CO 1 FB andSS reacted faster when clicking the right mouse button and no it aint about lag, it actually did i still have the same ping and even better com so its CO 2 for sure... Anyone? ^_^ Also id like toa sk about FB something other.... Back i CO 1 when you FBed or SSed and you hit something, the effect went like it...