Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue mouse reminder

Discussion on Blue mouse reminder within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
Im just wondering..if someone could make a Blure MOuse reminder macro or something.
Its not the first time, when i was searching and CLINK!ing mouse without needle.... so maybe somene could find a way to REMIND ll those to get needle... like
When u click mouse without Needle... some Window pop with "U dont have needle dumbass" or something :P
That would be cool :P and could save some time...
like once i was 'trying ' to catch mouse without needle for about 20 mins ;p hehehe
Any ideas how to do it :P ?
Old 07/28/2007, 17:53   #2

1. LOL the mouse says something like "At least you should bring a needle to catch me."
2. If you see the yellow text at top that you got some item, go fetch another needle. Or after you get a needle, drag it to hotkey and you can see when you use it.
Old 07/28/2007, 18:10   #3

heh, i moslty do it so fast at DH, that im not looking sometimes what mouse say.... and besides..after i catch mouse... and someone disturb me..like at msn..and few minutes later i dont remember if i catched it or not..adn im making quest continue...so i sometimes forgot to check ;p hehe
Old 07/28/2007, 18:11   #4

just modify your client so the blue mouse will say U FORGET THE NEEDLE DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, istead of its abitual text. It shouldnt be that hard
Old 07/28/2007, 19:14   #5

the problem is ...i never read what mouse say ;p
Old 07/28/2007, 19:38   #6

Hmm if som1 makes somthing like this a GREAT ADD ON would be blue mouse coords when it spawns so we can find super easly and or A BOT THAT DOES THE WHOLE QUEST FOR US...based on blue mouse spawn locations... =D
Old 07/28/2007, 19:52   #7

heh, its easy, turn on cotobo... and check every ... left side of each map..since mouse dont spawn at right side map - im not talking about the flors of mine
Old 07/28/2007, 19:56   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jul 28 2007, 10:52
heh, its easy, turn on cotobo... and check every ... left side of each map..since mouse dont spawn at right side map - im not talking about the flors of mine
He has a few spawn points down the middle, and even some close to the bottom right but the ones at the bottom are very rare.

If you've been afk from CO, check your inventory before doing BM some more.

ctrl hotkey your inventory - for example ctrl+5.