Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the spanish server is forget here....

Discussion on the spanish server is forget here.... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I read this foro for a months, maybe 1year... and i post a lot of problem with the bots in the spanish server, because the speedhack is the only hack who work in the spanish server now... maybe all of you, can choice a person for do bots for the spanish server or maybe can put more attencion in our post... so, thanx a lot for your time (one more time)... bye

« Aimbot | Sv problem »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
spanish server
07/24/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
i was thinkin that there r many private servers but i wanted to play a shaiya spanish server. i think it would be a great idea cuase in shaiyaES there are many players that r low lvls and they can only do pvp 1-15. if a spanish private server is made i think many of the shaiyaES would move to private server were it would be easier to lvl than the original, also there would be lots of donator too. just sayin i have played many but since now i want to try a server that on my first language it...
Proxy Spanish server
03/03/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hi everybody, i have a big problem... i follow all the guide for the intalation of the proxy bot, but when i logout my character, the screem show me a windows like that... if you know what its the problem please tell me... i play in the spanish server, i chance the server.dat and the qoproxy.ini like the guide and i instaled the java... maybe the proxy cant work here, i dont know.... thant for your time and answer bye.
Proxy Spanish Server..
04/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hello I have a problem.. I've installed java and these things and I modified server dat GroupAmount=1 Group1=GroupPic3 ServerAmount=4 Server1=Luna Ip1=69.59.168.137