Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need pro help

Discussion on Need pro help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, im a noob at forum looking, and ive been searching this site and others for the past hour, i need tested theories that actually work on how to ESCAPE BOTJAIL, or experiences of it happening, and if its been patched or not, i would really appreciate it ty
Old 07/23/2007, 20:28   #2

well... the only ..escape' theory i heard/seen here was..switching bot jail map with normal map..but i dont think it work
Old 07/23/2007, 20:34   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati@Jul 23 2007, 20:28
well... the only ..escape' theory i heard/seen here was..switching bot jail map with normal map..but i dont think it work
fixed like two years ago.
Old 07/24/2007, 01:54   #4

how about sending a packet like teleporting to tc?...

they prolly are not checking packets
Old 07/24/2007, 08:40   #5

so u should need..packets from sendig char bot jail>tc :P
Old 07/24/2007, 09:09   #6

Besides the changing map to find a portal that leads you to another city, there have been no new discoverie of escaping bot jail.

Maybe by find the script of the Warden and exchanging with the one in jail so at the place of needing dbs you need gold ores, i'll be testing
Old 07/24/2007, 12:03   #7

suggestion i did not try....not in bj at moment.....and only posible for rb warriors :P

botjail is now nonepkmap like tc.....but pking in tc still not imposible as far as i know of...try firemet a warriors firerat in tc see whats happening, firerat normally autoattacks your attackers, and firemet still posible to cast on pksafe maps it just dont do any damage, but what about firerat??? when it say to itself...HEY that mofo not getting away with firemetting me...gonna own that sheit...would it be posible to make a rb warrior blackname this way? dunno but could be...not tested

EDIT: if this works...theres ways to make your guard autoattack same way as firerat...WELL and last note...i dont even know if theres still guards in botjail
Old 07/24/2007, 20:51   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally posted by conquerman@Jul 24 2007, 12:03
suggestion i did not try....not in bj at moment.....and only posible for rb warriors :P

botjail is now nonepkmap like tc.....but pking in tc still not imposible as far as i know of...try firemet a warriors firerat in tc see whats happening, firerat normally autoattacks your attackers, and firemet still posible to cast on pksafe maps it just dont do any damage, but what about firerat??? when it say to itself...HEY that mofo not getting away with firemetting me...gonna own that sheit...would it be posible to make a rb warrior blackname this way? dunno but could be...not tested

EDIT: if this works...theres ways to make your guard autoattack same way as firerat...WELL and last note...i dont even know if theres still guards in botjail
Patched sorry.
Old 07/25/2007, 04:16   #9

Easiest way out of Bot jail is pay Db's to wardon...Now u gotta think to urself is ur account worth a db?

And my theory is Upgrade ur client to newest patch and see if they let you out thinking u got send to jail for not having the patch....
Old 07/25/2007, 04:45   #10

I know you can get out of botjail if you're blacknamed by just attacking a guard. The guard just sends you to pk jail.. I've done this a lot but unfortunately, I don't know how you can become black named once you're in bot jail.
Old 07/25/2007, 08:47   #11

Found this on conquer forums - not tested by me - dont complain 0.0

Quote:
Ok, only the following servers can do this: Tiger, Triumph, Freedom, Meteor, Uranus, Greatwall, Ryee, Pyramid, KingJus, Nanya, Phoenix, Scorpio, HangingGardens, Lightning and Virgor.

What you will need, patch 4332-4339 (I think 4339 will work also but I use the big patch) and patch 4350-51.

So what you do is, while on patch 4350-51 you go to botjail. Next, close the conquer client, and install patch 4332-4339. Log in and it will say to patch to 4350-51 and it will let you go. Do that, and your in TC baby, enjoy.
Old 07/25/2007, 17:22   #12

lol he got those two jails confused botjail isn't the same thing as the update patch jail. But maybe a botjail/update jail script may help...