Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need edited Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini

Discussion on Need edited Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi ppl,

im just working on a macro which registers, logins and lvls Chars to lvl 44 with expballs from market. But my Macro always fails when i come to tc because sometimes ppl jump around and make it click wrong. So i remembered prog4mers archer macro where all monsters and players were really small.

I downloaded the Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini from his macro but it didnt work anymore and i myself couldnt figure how to do it...

So id be very happy if anyone could tell me how to do it or give me those 2 files...

kkthxbb
Old 07/23/2007, 17:56   #2

did u try using the search button lol
Old 07/23/2007, 18:04   #3

LOL..what for a macro to lvl noobs with exp ***** ?!?!?!?!
**** this is soo stupid.... easier make it manually ;p lol
Old 07/23/2007, 18:51   #4

i know how to do macros ... and mine is nearly finished, i only need a edited Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini

So if you could get me one id be really thankful.

Btw, maybe its not so stupid to make a macro for that if youre going to let 400 miners run on 3 computers and a laptop... When im ready and everything is set u can come to Taurus DC mine and ull see ... but i need the files first

edit:
before u flame it : yeah im a noob for mining and stupid and all. Just doing it for the fun of it... and maybe its makin me rich!
Old 07/23/2007, 18:54   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Dannydunno@Jul 23 2007, 18:51
i know how to do macros ... and mine is nearly finished, i only need a edited Monster.dat & AdditiveSize.ini

So if you could get me one id be really thankful.

Btw, maybe its not so stupid to make a macro for that if youre going to let 400 miners run on 3 computers and a laptop... When im ready and everything is set u can come to Taurus DC mine and ull see ... but i need the files first

edit:
before u flame it : yeah im a noob for mining and stupid and all. Just doing it for the fun of it... and maybe its makin me rich!
well.... none pc can carry 400 miers ...that 1...
and 2... are u trying to make another bjx bot or something???
If so..then get ready for bot jail.... recorded route... repeat it few times..and BAM ..jail... so not big use still from it
Old 07/23/2007, 19:00   #6

1: im going 400 on 4 pcs ... so yeh it might be possible

2: yeh prolly, im gonna use tobo and its itemdropper. So if im getting jailed who cares? Its just noob miners...
Old 07/23/2007, 19:03   #7

well, from my experience.. i can run 8-10 accounts at my pc... max 12-15 with lag(so market or tg only)...
so..or u have some cind of good pc... or its just gona be like bjx..so u just run bot... write acc/pw etc..and it just log into game without openning client.. and u just load script as bjx did ;p
Old 07/23/2007, 19:15   #8

so does anyone have an Monster.dat and AdditiveSize.ini for the current version of conquer?
Old 07/23/2007, 19:22   #9

well, i was trying to get help finding modified.. guard (for small one) but no1 answered ;p
I think u should ask Mods for it
Old 07/23/2007, 19:46   #10

ok here's a real answer

there's no working additivesize.ini atm. So get Lake's proxy and use the !alone function. Works the same way...

now karma plx i'm on a karma hunt...

btw if you know how to make a script that have the game run w/o opening the client then i'll bow my head to you and make the macro for you in exchange for the script (i work with ahk)

<hr>Append on Jul 23 2007, 19:46<hr> woot 400 posts