Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4351 Upgrade Prevention by TQ?

Discussion on 4351 Upgrade Prevention by TQ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (T.Q.)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
After server maintenance tomorrow, if you are in Phoenix, Scorpio, HangingGardens, Lightning and Virgor and have not upgraded your client to version 4351 until then, you will be put into jail.

But do not worry too much, because you still have an opportunity to be set free. Just upgrade your client to 4351, then find Warden (25, 68) in the jail, he will set you free. After that, find MysticMerchant in market (204, 196), you will be rewarded with 5 free expballs!

Herein, we suggest that the players in other servers upgrade your client as soon as possible.

Many players have upgraded their game clients to version 4351, and they dwell in great joy of gaining 5 free expballs now. Congratulations!

Do not waste time! Upgrade your client now! It will be highly appreciated if you tell this news to your friends!

[/b][/quote]

O.K. so, does anyone knows how's this gonna be? I mean, how do they check? I think they run a check on Conquer.exe, but it's just a thought. Cuz they can't really enter your computer or something so how are they checking?
Old 07/19/2007, 22:56   #2

hi all,
when u login it checks your version of client
this is how they know
for what time and place it decide to send to jail
i dont know, i think most dont know
Old 07/19/2007, 22:57   #3

wth is this
Old 07/19/2007, 23:05   #4

elite*gold: 10
just change the version dat ;f
Old 07/20/2007, 00:04   #5

Well yes, but yeah. Then just change version.dat. They wouldn't let that go by.