Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db fish server time?

Discussion on Db fish server time? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can some one please tell me what server time the fish spawns at after maint and how long till it spawns again after u kill it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fish World Cheats-Facebook Fish World Cheat,Hacks,Tricks and tips
12/13/2012 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Facebook FishWorld is the latest addition to the game of the town in Facebook and was introduced at the beginning of August 2009. The main concept of this game is to maintain your very own aquarium and clean your neighbors aquarium as well. I am giving now new sets of Facebook Fish World Cheats as what I also did before with other popular games in facebook and for you again to take advantage of the game. But as my always reminder, it’s your option to cheat and I might give some tips that...
İ need Longjuyt2 2. server fish bot need
09/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
İ need Longjuyt2 2. server fish bot need İ need Longjuyt2 2. server fish bot need İ need Longjuyt2 2. server fish bot need İ need Longjuyt2 2. server fish bot need Plz download link plz Plz download link plz Plz download link plz Plz download link plz
I NEED FISH BOT WORK ON UK SERVER
07/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
Hey i need fish bot work on uk server with upade 6.28.10
Fish-/Angelbot auf P-Server
05/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Commu, Ich suche gerade nach einem Angelbot, der auf P-Servern geht. Auf den meisten neuen Angelbots steht:"nur für DE Version". Auf dem P-server, auf dem ich bin, ist die Grunddatei aber china oder japan, bin mir nicht sicher. Natürlich alles auf Deutsch übersetzt. Ich war auch schon auf Banjo's Seite (M2-Tool), aber nicht wirklich was gefunden, was mehr als 2 mal die Angel reingeworfen hat. (Habe aber auch nicht alle durchgeschaut) Hat vlt jemand Erfahrung mit Angelbots auf...