Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nProxy

Discussion on nProxy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have the source files for nProxy, if u do can i have them, itd be much appreciated ^^
Old 06/29/2007, 17:44   #2

You can use Reflector for .NET to look through the code.
Old 06/29/2007, 20:59   #3

I dont want to look thru the code, i know what needs to be changed; itd be alot easier, if i just had the source files.
Old 06/29/2007, 21:38   #4

Hmm using Reflector to decompile it is the best I can offer, sorry.
Old 06/29/2007, 22:51   #5

k, i got nproxy working w/out the bananasplit command, but while in testing it i did something stupid >_>; dropped an item w/ autoloot on...is there anyway for me to escape Lmao.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
nProxy, is it safe?
07/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Hi everyone, I Recently found out about this program called nProxy so i decided to download it and try it out, and I must say it works great! When I told my friends the name of it they all said stuff like; 'OMFG DONT USE IT' They then told me about the keyword 'Bannanasplit' causing you to drop all of the items you are wearing.. I then proceded to put all of my good items in the warehouse and asked one of my friends to whisper it to me and see what happens.. He did this in various...
Nproxy/boboproxy
07/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey guys,i need a copy of the proxy that u can use bananasplit so ppl drop there items,anyone got?
can any 1 give me the nproxy
07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hello i need the nproxy my friend wont believe it, and i go to show him
nproxy or ini proxy??
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
In my server some ppl talked about a proxy program called ini proxy that can make a other person that using an other proxy lose his stuffs. Now when i logg into epvpers ppl calling it nproxy. How did ppl get it? Isnt nproxy and qoproxy the same?? thanks for reading! :cool:
nProxy in MS J#
06/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I have seen a proxy called nProxy in another forum. tested it ona noob and it was nice. tried decompilin it but it is made in J# (I presume) and itis an exe file so I couldn't inspect it like I usually do with Java Proxies. I tried opening it using cheat engine (stupid me) also failed (as expected). I wouldlike others openions as to whether it is safe or not as it doesn't lag in autohunt.