Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team Recruitment Vco Emulation

Discussion on Team Recruitment Vco Emulation within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello I'm the owner of Vco Emulation it is an project with many different kinds of servers but our main server is an conquer online Emu developed by the CoEmu team!Here is a brief description of vco

We currently have 1 C# coder and we are looking for more!Ran on my home pc for the moment.Later on we are and will be moving to an HP ProLiant DL580 G4 7041 3.0GHz Dual Core 2P 4GB High Performance Rack Server!Join today and be apart of the best private server community!You will NOT regret it!

My Website

Later on we will provide hosting for any of your websites,forums and games! Only for the small price of 30$ a month for the trio package!

But back on-topic we are looking for

~Good reliable Moderators
~C# Programmers
~PHP Programmers
~Graphic Designers
~PGAdmin III database editor

thats it for the moment I will update the list if we need anything else!

Thanks,
pjkasper43
Old 06/30/2007, 02:10   #2

bump
Old 06/30/2007, 03:20   #3

ok bump