Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoonBox Help

Discussion on MoonBox Help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
if i do MB and i go to death without all tc i must die to get out

and lose items as the Co web site say.

the q is if i will lose any of my tools ( bow , boots , .... ) or just items in my inventory ?

thanks for your help
Old 06/28/2007, 18:13   #2

just items in your inventory and its like die on any place.
Old 06/29/2007, 00:11   #3

yeah. Just put lvl 70 noob in death tactics so it can pick items if u get there with main char. easy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LITTLE HELP WITH MOONBOX
01/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does anyone know a program that I can kill monsters alone in moonboxes, and pick up the tokens and meteors ... to tired to spend hours and hours; macro, auto hunter ... :handsdown:
Moonbox
07/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
k this is what i got for my servers moonbox code but the whole ItemParts == "721084") is all in one line im getting errors any help?
moonbox???
04/22/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
...could u guys help me doing moonbox quest
Moonbox
08/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
heya ^^ could any1 please give me a hack/bot to see whats inside a moonbox b4 being opend? Thnx would be much appreeciated! :):):):)
moonbox
12/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
well today i was killing like crazy in moonboxes quest and i noticed one thing.... the monsters wich drops tokens have more HP than normal ones so its like Meteor dove.... for mets... if someone could make it those monsters for MB biger or any thing let me know...but im 100% soure that those wich drops tokens have more HP .... and dont flame me i just wanted to help and share what i knoticed... if you dont agre just post.