Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wine zone help

Discussion on Wine zone help within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i went to wine zone once when i was a noob a few years ago, never went back. i was thinking, can some1 post a map of wine zone for me and maybe can point out the best spwan spot for lvlin a archer ty
Old 06/28/2007, 17:21   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by k3nji@Jun 28 2007, 16:39
i went to wine zone once when i was a noob a few years ago, never went back. i was thinking, can some1 post a map of wine zone for me and maybe can point out the best spwan spot for lvlin a archer ty
Try search for the minimap files maybe it can help but i think its not edited for the spawn map of the mob. Just try it and maybe it will help you.
Old 06/29/2007, 16:53   #3

There aren't any good spawns in WZ anyway. Best you can do is scatter a group of 4-6 mobs at a time. IMO it's only worth going from 125-127, as you can make better exp in the 2nd rb quest map until 125 (I think) when those mobs turn green.
Old 06/29/2007, 20:23   #4

ty for the reply guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] ShaiyaUS Gambling Zone - Teleport to Gambling Zone
02/17/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi everybody, I've quit playing Shaiya for a while now, so I am releasing a few of my 'modifications' for you to mess around with. This Hack will instantly teleport you to the gambling zone, from anywhere on the map, so you can play the card game on the official Shaiya US servers. #NOTE# Only download the latest version. Earlier versions will not work.
Health Wine
12/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Hello Guyzz! I have heard that health wine is a place to plvl in, but i dont know what lvl or what class shall lvl there.. Can any1 explain more about health wine to me? In what lvl shall i go there? Heeeelp! thanks for reading
Trojan and Wine
11/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
Could someone tell me how many magic def i need to take on 1 in wine zone ? i have elite +3 armor (120) and unique earrings (112), what should i upgrade ?
Wine Zone.
03/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I forgot where i can get the Health wine from. It has been a long time since i went to wine zone.. I get them at Bloody or Red's?
wine zone
03/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
any1 got a map of wine zone with the big swpans located on like the map of lab is so pls post ive been in ther like 30 mins and i cant find a good swpan