Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

one GM violating terms of agreement

Discussion on one GM violating terms of agreement within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/28/2007, 09:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nice work *M* - i really couldn't be bothered to go find that :-)

I think this topic should be closed, its not gonna go anywhere really, is it?

#close please!

Vertigo~
Old 06/28/2007, 09:25   #17

1.) Warlord try explaining your statements well and try to throw some periods in your sentences.
2.) I really really doubt tq is conspiring(<--spelt wrong probably) to hack into co players computers. I mean, why? Open up task manager and see if any thing fishy comes up and etc but theres really no need to.
Old 06/28/2007, 10:25   #18

*M*, I just laughed at your animated sig. :P

<hr>Append on Jun 28 2007, 10:39<hr>
Quote:
Originally posted by warlord2080@Jun 28 2007, 07:44
i come i see i conquer TQ
Yeah.
Old 06/28/2007, 13:03   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by Lotherein@Jun 27 2007, 13:47
the gm of the server is Chenyu right?

its possible if i confront the gm they will deny it and brush me off with a banning off the server, considering my lvl 1 is already banned off it. and as someone said earlier they do abuse their power, the only good and decent gm is actually Carol, which i also killed on dragon server and got my accounts banned. lol
Carol???i aint ever seen no carol in all da tym i've played on dragon
Old 06/28/2007, 20:26   #20

Yeh Fchen, He also has R.L friends on Thunder hes the corrupt GM its well known.... gosh how did u guys not know this
Old 06/29/2007, 01:45   #21

Quote:
Originally posted by poppypop@Jun 28 2007, 09:25
1.) Warlord try explaining your statements well and try to throw some periods in your sentences.
2.) I really really doubt tq is conspiring(<--spelt wrong probably) to hack into co players computers. I mean, why? Open up task manager and see if any thing fishy comes up and etc but theres really no need to.
on faith server some one is using the key word banansplit , when they say it some characters have dropped there equips were they stood and lost them is it tq doing it or is it some random person with a new hack. and gms are using other people chars to try to catch people botting then coming on there chars to put them in jail. if tq is using the new hack to have people drop there **** by using bananasplit, it is suposed to be able to check ur computer to see if u have a aim bot isnt that against tq terms of agreement . by checking someone elses comp to see if one is there , how do u get in some ones comp with out there permission. thats bullshit cause some one may have down loaded the bot and not used it . so are u still going to take there **** and throw them in jail for it that is dumb.it isnt against policy to have one but to use one is so what right do they have to check our comps.

<hr>Append on Jun 29 2007, 10:33<hr> bump if you can give me a good reason why one GM can't go inside your computer and look at if you have a bot? if you can give me a reason why they can't. then i'll close down this thread all i'm asking is.If the GM is breaking terms of agreement and why can't one GM can go inside your computer for checking bots. #1 its not right and #2 its against terms of agreement and the civil law. if you can give me something of why they can't i'll close down this thread
Old 06/29/2007, 16:41   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by warlord2080+Jun 29 2007, 01:45--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (warlord2080 @ Jun 29 2007, 01:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--poppypop@Jun 28 2007, 09:25
on faith server some one is using the key word banansplit , when they say it some characters have dropped there equips were they stood and lost them is it tq doing it or is it some random person with a new hack. and gms are using other people chars to try to catch people botting then coming on there chars to put them in jail. if tq is using the new hack to have people drop there shit by using bananasplit, it is suposed to be able to check ur computer to see if u have a aim bot isnt that against tq terms of agreement . by checking someone elses comp to see if one is there , how do u get in some ones comp with out there permission. thats bullshit cause some one may have down loaded the bot and not used it . so are u still going to take there shit and throw them in jail for it that is dumb.it isnt against policy to have one but to use one is so what right do they have to check our comps.

<hr>Append on Jun 29 2007, 10:33<hr> bump if you can give me a good reason why one GM can't go inside your computer and look at if you have a bot? if you can give me a reason why they can't. then i'll close down this thread all i'm asking is.If the GM is breaking terms of agreement and why can't one GM can go inside your computer for checking bots. #1 its not right and #2 its against terms of agreement and the civil law. if you can give me something of why they can't i'll close down this thread[/b][/quote]

So you are one of the plague of egy on faith server that are aimbotting and now nproxy has got ya. or did somebody fraps you and post the video ? it's no conspiracy noob.. use bots at your own risk
Old 06/29/2007, 21:47   #23

i never aimbot and #2 a gm is using a program to look inside your computer. no no one frapped me in the video.And no i'm not a egyptian i am african american-_- its since this GM doesn't like to use video because it doesn't prove anything they are using proxy to look inside your computer not task manager. if you haven't use a bot in a long time they'll still see it on your comp.And i aware of the consequences of using bots-_-
Old 06/30/2007, 01:33   #24

#close# topic
Old 06/30/2007, 01:39   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Vert1go@Jun 27 2007, 17:21
o.O riiiiiiight.... And your proof of this is where? Your firewall log shows what? Your packet sniffer log shows what? The Conquer client has NO VNC or other virtual networking properties to it at all.... Unless you're stupid enough to download additional 'modules' from people saying 'omg check out this amazing new CO client addon' it's physically impossible for them to access YOUR machine.

However.

What the GM is probably doing (if your not just a stupid liar) is getting you in-game name, server, and then pulling up your login details from the TQ database. This is NOT against the law as the electronic data stored is LEGALLY theirs. They make no declaration of what they will use your character info for, and therefore you can't moan. :-)

I agreee it is unfair, but EVERY GM can access EVERY DETAIL of EVERY CHARACTER. They're all stored in a database which can be accessed eaily (how do you think you can retrieve your lost password or set a new one? hmmmmm?

Anyway.. rant over... Your ARE the weakestlink, goodbye!

Vertigo~
as vertigo says this is impossible they cant just pick a random computer and get all ur info with that is ur firewall is active it should say something to you. and as he said there is no vnc so they cant get in ur computer. they probably just checked some things of ur client if anything bot wise changed on how ur character move and such.
Old 06/30/2007, 01:56   #26

ok dark killa if you didn't use a bot and you get thrown into bot jail because that one gm traced you. You know you didn't get frapped and you know a gm didn't see you move strangely. this GM is taking actions instead of using video which is hard to prove that they bot they use something and i don't know much about it.Physically impossible if you have your own server it would be physically impossible to trace you .M* is right about alot of things that you don't own your character and items TQ does but it doesn't explain how they can see that when you don't even open a bot. sorry for making this a long discussion this is brought to my attention to rl friends that ik because it happened to them they took their armor and weapons and sent them to bot jail about 2 days after the nproxy
Old 06/30/2007, 02:01   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by warlord2080@Jun 30 2007, 01:56
ok dark killa if you didn't use a bot and you get thrown into bot jail because that one gm traced you. You know you didn't get frapped and you know a gm didn't see you move strangely. this GM is taking actions instead of using video which is hard to prove that they bot they use something and i don't know much about it.Physically impossible if you have your own server it would be physically impossible to trace you .M* is right about alot of things that you don't own your character and items TQ does but it doesn't explain how they can see that when you don't even open a bot. sorry for making this a long discussion this is brought to my attention to rl friends that ik because it happened to them they took their armor and weapons and sent them to bot jail about 2 days after the nproxy
maybe they just found out about the proxy just cuz they havent used it for 2 days doesnt mean they didnt use it and ur trying to say that ur on a hack site but never used a hack?
Old 06/30/2007, 02:15   #28

no the person who use nproxy use that code and it take off all armor and weapons. 2 days after the victim got nproxyed he was sent to bot jail for no reason by the gm traceing where he/she was. no darkkilla i do use a bot^_^ hateless to say i only use interface ones
Old 06/30/2007, 03:21   #29

Send them a nice little keylogger on there way back from your folders. LAwlz