Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question ;)

Discussion on I have a question ;) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can you become a gm in conquer?????
Old 06/23/2007, 11:39   #2

lol, make a priv server and become a GM :P
Old 06/23/2007, 11:40   #3

hmmm... I don't wanna sound mean/stupid or anything, but you can't unless you get a job with TQ.
Old 06/23/2007, 14:47   #4

( **** k thanks
Old 06/23/2007, 19:04   #5

lol, I am not askin for +k but if somone answers a question with a good answer don't you give +k???
Old 06/23/2007, 19:54   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by hok30@Jun 23 2007, 19:04
lol, I am not askin for +k but if somone answers a question with a good answer don't you give +k???
HAHAHA!! To be a GM on Conquer server u need to be a LAZY *** LIKE HELL!! And do totally nothing in the game! Besides u need fat ***, so You cant stand and walk to check whats going on servers.... need fat fingers, so u cant log on that **** GM account.. and at least write 1-2 words to the crowd on server.... need small brain, so on GM account you can just run in circle for a short time (then u get tired ) ... need big fridge, so u can eat as much as you can ..to enlarge ***... **** the list is long! But the first thing is most important i think...
And n ooffence.. and sorry for flaming but i got enougth of those lazzy *****... like that lazy *** noob w*0*e GM of my server- im asking and asking for pw and wh pw for my water-tro 122 account (since the pw recowery dont deliver emails to my mail)...
So... if anyone got some more ideas how to become a GM..post ;p
Old 06/23/2007, 22:13   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jun 23 2007, 12:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jun 23 2007, 12:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hok30@Jun 23 2007, 19:04
HAHAHA!! To be a GM on Conquer server u need to be a LAZY *** LIKE HELL!! And do totally nothing in the game! Besides u need fat ***, so You cant stand and walk to check whats going on servers.... need fat fingers, so u cant log on that **** GM account.. and at least write 1-2 words to the crowd on server.... need small brain, so on GM account you can just run in circle for a short time (then u get tired ) ... need big fridge, so u can eat as much as you can ..to enlarge ***... **** the list is long! But the first thing is most important i think...
And n ooffence.. and sorry for flaming but i got enougth of those lazzy *****... like that lazy *** noob w*0*e GM of my server- im asking and asking for pw and wh pw for my water-tro 122 account (since the pw recowery dont deliver emails to my mail)...
So... if anyone got some more ideas how to become a GM..post ;p [/b][/quote]
lmao :rofl:
Old 06/24/2007, 01:08   #8

Lol Yeah. That was a pretty big Flame xD.
But, it's kinda true what you just said there. ^^
Old 06/24/2007, 01:11   #9

to be a gm u must be an azn and live thereand u msut do other things too so its hard.....
Old 06/24/2007, 02:17   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jun 23 2007, 19:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jun 23 2007, 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hok30@Jun 23 2007, 19:04
yea lol, thats the other answer...
Old 06/24/2007, 05:24   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_Mati+Jun 23 2007, 19:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Mati @ Jun 23 2007, 19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--hok30@Jun 23 2007, 19:04
ROFL!! True truee!! lots of unfinished ****, on CO atm ><, really sucsk, and tehy add things that are only good for freaking rich *****, and db buyers ><, become a GM and become my enemy! :P
Old 06/24/2007, 05:33   #12

Hi,

I am about to close this thread.
But, seem like you all enjoy the topic.
I shall close it if this thread is not at page 1 (^^)

DM
Old 06/24/2007, 14:31   #13

hehehe... i noticed that GMs do SH|T ... even conquer service do much more.. at least they reply for my emails sometimes ;p
Old 06/24/2007, 16:24   #14

I wish I knew Chinese, to play in the Chinese server... I heard the Chinese server is the best
Old 06/24/2007, 18:29   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by Im_Hunter_@Jun 24 2007, 16:24
I wish I knew Chinese, to play in the Chinese server... I heard the Chinese server is the best
YEah..all super 2xs noobs 130... they all PAYPALL LIKE HELL!!! But maybe better GMs there