Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help of programmers will pay money

Discussion on I need help of programmers will pay money within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help of programmers will pay money

Ok guys conquer online russian server is finally up, thats why i need:

1) Unlocked FPS (100-165), Multiclient, wall hack, speed hack
2) If possible - working lvl bot
3) If possible - working aimbot

will pay real money for each of these.

Contact me by skype abd.jesus if you can make some of it and we will discuss prices and stuff.

conquer online.exe from russian co is attached. If any1 can help with fps for free, will be my pleasure.

If it is wrong section, please move to the correct one.

P.S.: It is an old patch, no horses, no arena. Just the talismans.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Conquer.rar (846.7 KB, 3 views)
Old 12/04/2010, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need a programmers help!
04/09/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
:D...... can anyone create a bot for DexterityCO, its like a auto npc answerer in just seconds or milisec its for the npc named "sevensages" i need it to be clicked faster... and is it possible that you can create an auto gold loot w/o getting close to the gold and in a wide looting range? and you can put gold up to 999B instead of 1B is it possible? i really need this kind of bots and i really need your help thanks... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:!
All About Programmers
10/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 35 Replies
I've made this topic to discuss people's opinions and stereotypes about programmers as a whole (opinions about individuals aren't helpful). I've always wondered what people thought about programmers and what they expect us to act like. This is a very, very 'out-there' thread but I think it sorta sticks to the forum topic :D Here are a few questions that come to mind when I think about programmers: Do you think of everyday problems in terms of programing? Are all programmers irritable...
to programmers
01/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I'm trying to send a f2 to the game with my macro (autohotkey ControlSend, ,{F2},ahk_id %id%) however the game doesn't seem to respond to this at all. I tried sending to firefox (for f11 fullscreen) and it works. So it must be a special way that the game intercepts keypresses. Anyone can help me with this? Like what specific control of the conquer window should i use? (right now i left it blank...) ps. If i have the window activated and use the regular send function to send keys it works. ...
any programmers please look
11/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.
to all vb programmers
05/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there anyone who can post a working visual basic source about reading memory, like the one that was posted in guides, but without the tsearch thing would be nice =/